GOSSIP: Sienna cheats on Jude

DreamsAreMade

Reaction score
**Never can be sure how true this is as it is from the oh so infamous rags..

EXCLUSIVE: Sienna lashed Jude for cheating with nanny..now she's having affair

LAYER FAKE!

By Rav Singh, Dan Evans, and Sara Nuwar

SIENNA MILLER and Jude Law have sensationally split because SHE had an affair behind HIS back.

In an amazing twist, the News of the World can reveal that while Jude was begging forgiveness for bedding his children's nanny Daisy Wright, Sienna was romping with hunky actor Daniel Craig.

Last Thursday, furious Jude threw the sexy Layer Cake actress out of their £4million London home, branding her a "hypocrite and a conniving b*tch."

Now Sienna has fled to a £300-a-night hotel in Morocco.

On Saturday night Jude was spotted in southern Spain with friends after an angry confrontation with long-time pal Daniel.

Our source revealed: "Jude is incandescent with rage. He thinks Sienna's a hypocrite for giving him such a hard time over his affair when she has been carrying on with Daniel.

"To make matters worse, Daniel is one of Jude's oldest pals and he feels utterly betrayed.

"Daniel and Sienna first got together when they were filming Layer Cake two years ago, around the time Jude left his wife Sadie Frost and started dating Sienna.

"She's had Jude jumping through hoops to put their engagement on track. Now he feels badly betrayed."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

It's written like a trashy East Enders episode,really.

Sienna want's it, super-size. Well Jude is..........have you seen the paparazzi pic?

JUDE BOOTS SIENNA
October 9, 2005 -- First Jude Law cheated with the nanny, now he's reportedly dumped his fianc‚e, Sienna Miller. Britain's Sunday Mirror said yesterday that Law, whose affair with dumpling-like Daisy Wright became an international scandal, flew to a secret location and told friends not to tell Sienna where he was. "Jude has decided he and Sienna have no future and the relationship has become destructive," a source told the paper. Meanwhile, the News of the World is reporting that Law kicked Sienna out after she cheated with hunky actor Daniel Craig. Despite the extramarital fair play, Miller apparently begged Law to patch things up with her on vacation at a fancy Moroccan spa - and he even booked, cancelled and rebooked his tickets before finally bailing out.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/29148.htm

Oh my lord. If this turns out to be true I AM OFFICIALLY CLAIRVOYANT.

PrinceOfCats 20/07/2005 said:
Not to mention that, for all we know, Sienna could be having affairs with the chaffeur, the gardening man and the windowcleaner.

yeah...if it is truth, they are so pathetic... I dont get it, but if you really love someone, Id rather die than hurt this person.

She's not even cheating on jude.... :rolleyes: when jude was begging her to come back with him, she was not even DATING him... ...so i don't call that cheating.....

^ not true. They have been dating/living together the whole entire time. personally I'm glad he dumped her and her famewhore of a mother (and stepmother). He can do so much better.

oh boy, this is such a merry go round. jude cheats on his first wife with sienna, then he cheats on sienna with the nanny, and then sienna cheats on jude with his best friend! :doh:

No, can I??? please!!!??? or is it too small to see?

PussyLee said:
Sienna want's it, super-size. Well Jude is..........have you seen the paparazzi pic?

wow..Daniel Craig just needs to sleep with the nanny and we have Closer II: This time it's real .

I would have liked to of heard Jude call Sienna a "hypocrite" and a "conniving b*tch" :lol: :rofl:

If the story is true, Im glad I wasnt all "poor Sienna" when Jude cheated on her :innocent:

can't stand daniel craig anyway. overrated. layer cake was completely overdone,and the first time i heard of him is when i read he was friends with jude, then, he was apparently dating kate moss. come on. he may claim to be publicity shy but he does my head in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->