Jude and Salma

phantasmagoric

Reaction score
Jude and Sienna ... and Salma?
So much for those reports trumpeting the cancellation of that long-running soap opera starring Jude Law and Sienna Miller. Alas, it's still on, with the latest episode jam-packed with brawling, bawling and a bodacious guest star.

According to the London Mirror, the capricious couple caused a commotion at a Paris hotel on Wednesday afternoon when Sienna, 23, "stormed in" and "screamed" at Jude, 32, who had supposedly spent the previous night out on the town with Salma Hayek.

Witnesses claim that Law and Hayek seemed "extremely friendly" (a vague phrase if there ever was one) as they hung out at hotspot Man Ray, which boasts Johnny Depp and Sean Penn among its owners.

For those of you just tuning in, Jude and Sienna reportedly just ended their rocky romance amid allegations that Sienna had cozied up to new 007 Daniel Craig as Jude was attempting to make amends for his admitted nanny affair (Miller and Craig insist they're just friends).

OK, back to the City of Light*...

The paper reports Law was in the restaurant of the swanky Hotel Costes when Miller arrived for their lunch date wearing a very binding pair of crankypants and a "face like thunder."

As the agitated starlet allegedly "raged" at the actor, he attempted to appease her, to no avail, with the two finally lapsing into silence for 15 minutes. Then, says the paper, an "emotional Sienna dropped to her knees and sank her face into Jude's lap," only to receive a nudge and a "no."

His willpower soon gave way, however, and he put his arm around her and cooed, "Don't cry, please don't cry," before they climbed into an elevator and went upstairs.

"It was astonishing," a source tells the Mirror. "Sienna was screaming as she flew into the room but Jude appeared completely calm and nonchalant. Her face was absolutely puce and she was clearly very upset. But Jude was very calm and within moments Sienna seemed contrite."

The fickle flames reportedly took a train together back to London, and Miller's overworked rep was quick to downplay the purported public scene of emotional turmoil, assuring the paper, "Sienna had arranged to meet Jude in Paris for lunch and it was all very amicable." Except, we're guessing, for the puce part.

WWW.MSN.COM

another story

Jude Law and Sienna Miller in 2004It appears the Jude and Sienna mystery has deepened.

Now, across the pond, the couple is the subject of conflicting reports.

One says Jude and Sienna had a romantic rendezvous in Paris last week, while the other was quite the contrary.

The Daily Mirror claims that a livid Sienna screamed at Jude after he spent the night clubbing with the sexy Salma Hayek. The emotional Sienna then sank to her knees and buried her face in Jude's lap.

Earlier this week, reports indicated the two had called off their engagement, months after he apologized for an affair with his children's nanny.

Public Eye, the London firm that represents Miller, said it would not comment on her personal life.

British media also reported this week that Miller, 23, had been seeing Law's friend and newly-anointed James Bond, Daniel Craig, while Law was fighting to win her back.

Miller and Craig appeared together in the 2004 film "Layer Cake."

Miller was quoted last month as saying, "There's nothing going on between me and Daniel. We were in a movie together two years ago."

www.accesshollywood.com

I'm getting tired of this. If their romance is that involved and dramatic, then everyone involves needs as much pirvacy to deal with it on their own. If this is just a publicity stunt, then a bunch of people need to get over themselves, and find another way to stay in the public eye besides tabloids.

Just whatever seriously... they sound like two lost souls..... :rolleyes:

I thought Salma's publicist denied her even hanging out with Jude? :unsure:

they said today on ET that salma s rep said that she wasn t even in Paris so none of this is true

Salma is way better than Sienna. SHe needs to grow up before she gets into any serious relationships. SHe's only 23 years old.

Jude should stick to more mature women.

^and banging the nanny of one's children behind one's girlfriend's back is mature??

Scott said:
^and banging the nanny of one's children behind one's girlfriend's back is mature??

He must have strayed for a reason, no? If Sienna was as good looking and as fascinating as people think she is then he wouldn't have cheated on her.

People think its so strange that someone as pretty as Sienna would be cheated on. I think people forget that a balloon filled with air is nice to look at but gets boring after a while because it has no substance.

He must have strayed for a reason, no?

That still doesn't make him mature.

And I suppose you could say the same for he having an affair(with the balloon,no less)on Sadie too,yes?

Gah.....these two are starting to really irk me now. Stay out of my goddamn newspaper!

CelineChic said:
He must have strayed for a reason, no? If Sienna was as good looking and as fascinating as people think she is then he wouldn't have cheated on her.

People think its so strange that someone as pretty as Sienna would be cheated on. I think people forget that a balloon filled with air is nice to look at but gets boring after a while because it has no substance.

I'm not sure you understand the nature of cheating ... or the nature of faithfulness for that matter :blink: :innocent:

I wonder if there trying for the attetion, or it just ended up that way.

fashionista-ta said:
I'm not sure you understand the nature of cheating ... or the nature of faithfulness for that matter :blink: :innocent:

You have your PhD in psychology? Or has it happened to you?

If he loved her, if he thought she was wonderful he wouldn't have cheated on her. She obviously wasn't fulfilling his expectations. Cheating follows the same lines as basic expectancy theory where a person’s motivation is determined by the outcome that the person expects. He wanted something out of the nanny that he wasn't getting from Sienna. It could be anything.

Any other excuse given by cheaters is complete rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->