GOSSIP: Sienna cheats on Jude

he was also moss ex

nov2004225lp.jpg

funny and weird ; sienna v kate again

God what a load of crap. I used to like Sienna, but oh dear she has let herself down. Silly cow. Silly twat. They deserve each other. But thats now it. I can't stand either of them cheating twats. Argh... and now i'm back to serene!!

haha! This is hillarious! I want more, more and more! Please let me read that Jude have had Kate all this time on the side.

From The Mail:

"Sienna's Revenge on Cheating Jude"

The turbulent relationship between Jude Law and Sienna Miller is over after she gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Law is said to have thrown her out of his £ 4million home when he learned that she had a two-week fling with one of his closest friends, actor Daniel Craig.

Earlier in the year Law himself had begged his fiancee for forgiveness after he was revealed to have slept with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright.

He has now told friends that he has severed all ties with the 23-year-old actress over her affair with Craig, which happened last month.

He also phoned Craig and 'gave him both barrels'.

A source close to 32-year-old Law told the Mail: "Jude is devastated and depressed; he is not in a good state right now. Sienna's friendship with Daniel has always made Jude nervous but he cannot believe that she has done this to him - especially as she always goes on about the importance of monogamy.

'Gave him both barrels'

"A friend told Jude about the fling last week and when he confronted Sienna she admitted it was true. He is just so low and feels as though he has bent over backwards trying to win her trust and this is how she has repaid him.

"Ever since he confessed to his affair with Daisy, he has done everything he can to make it up to Sienna.

"But since they got back together, she has treated him so badly - going out all the time and not telling him where she's been going. Now this."

Craig and Miss Miller, who played lovers in the film Layer Cake 18 months ago, were recently spotted having dinner at the London restaurant The Ivy, a favourite showbusi-ness haunt.

'You and I are one of a kind'

After leaving separately, the pair spent the evening dancing at the nearby Elysium nightclub before a dishevelled-looking Miss Miller was eventually dropped off by 37-year-old Craig at her mother's home - at 7 o'clock the following morning.

Craig, who has been widely tipped to succeed Pierce Brosnan as the next James Bond, has been dating the American film producer, Satsuki Mitchell, although it is unclear what effect the latest revelations will have on their relationship.

According to sources, Miss Miller is unrepentant. One said: "Sienna and Daniel became exceptionally close during the filming of Layer Cake. When Jude and Sienna subsequently got together, Daniel and Sienna's relationship deteriorated badly, to the extent that they stopped speaking.

"Sienna only recently confessed just how close she and Daniel once were - much to Jude's upset.

"Then, after she and Jude split up she arranged to meet Daniel and even cooked him an amazingly romantic Thai meal, complete with an exotic Thai massage.

"When Jude found out about the meal, he was livid - because Sienna had done exactly the same thing for him only weeks earlier.

"Sienna is not at all contrite about her affair with Daniel and isn't upset about the split.

"She even told Jude, 'You and I are one of a kind' because she believes neither of them is capable of fidelity.'" Since finding out about the affair, Law has retreated to Spain. Miss Miller has spent the past few days in Morocco but is due back today
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=364888&in_page_id=1773

i really lost all of my respect for her now.....she's almost as bad as her fashion sense....

^If it's true I have no respect for her as well.
I despise hypocrits :yuk: .

Hmmm...I just gained some more respect for Sienna - her boots were made for walking :wink:

He's clearly a hopeless case - if she's going to be with him they'd better BOTH be swingers. Now, anyway, everyone else who's going to be dating either one of them is going to know what they're in for; both the good (neat threesomes) and the bad (the jealousy that must doubtlessly ensue at some point).

iluvjeisa said:
Hmmm...I just gained some more respect for Sienna - her boots were made for walking :wink:

Why do you respect her more? Could you elaborate? I don't understand :blush:

I'm not shocked that she may have cheated on him, or that she may be a swinger.I'm tolerant about all forms of sexuality as long as it's between consenting adults.
I just don't like how she played the innocent victim .
She comes off as a big hypocrite IMO.

He's clearly a hopeless case - if she's going to be with him they'd better BOTH be swingers. Now, anyway, everyone else who's going to be dating either one of them is going to know what they're in for; both the good (neat threesomes) and the bad (the jealousy that must doubtlessly ensue at some point).

They're both idiots. They should have agreed to be swingers.
They'd have been happier and nobobody would have been hurt.

Yes his rep would usually say no the allegations are false...but he said "no comment", that usually means it's true in jude's case w/ simon hall as his publicist.

Jadee said:
Why do you respect her more? Could you elaborate? I don't understand :blush:

I'm not shocked that she may have cheated on him, or that she may be a swinger.I'm tolerant about all forms of sexuality as long as it's between consenting adults.
I just don't like how she played the innocent victim .
She comes off as a big hypocrite IMO.

They're both idiots. They should have agreed to be swingers.
They'd have been happier and nobobody would have been hurt.

I think I'm childish about this - but her crying and then the subsequent requests and rules that she - allegedly - made for him sounded so silly. Her fiancé is a cheater - there's no indication that he's going to change - and keeping a leash on him in the way she seemed to didn't sound very nice or realistic. But now I understand that it all seems to have been PAY BACK TIME. I always have respect for a girl with a taste for revenge. It's childish, but it's better than being a victim. In this case I don't think there's any hope for anything but a swinger marriage. The day that guy stops poking it into another box will be when he's in a coffin :rolleyes:

I'm not sure she's a hypocrite (don't like them either). She may have cried and been furious with him because of the public humiliation. I mean, to shag the nanny in his ex wife's house so that his kids see him....that's called indiscrete and incredibly foolish. Jude really made Sienna look like a whimp by doing that. It appears she wasn't comfy with being a victim. I respect that.

I'm not even sure anyone has been hurt either. It could just be for publicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's even more sad is that these men in their 30's bedded a 23 year old...well one of them certainly did because we don't know if this is all true to begin with. :yuk:

iluvjeisa said:
I always have respect for a girl with a taste for revenge. It's childish, but it's better than being a victim.
Just b/c you don't get revenge doesn't mean you're a victim. Actually I'd have more respect for someone who just left the guy, moved on and never spoke to them again. And I'd think they were stronger. But you have your opinion.

iluvjeisa said:
I'm not sure she's a hypocrite (don't like them either).
She has publicly said she despises cheaters.

But, we don't know what really happened or if she cheated at all. So she may not be a hypocrite in any way. Either way I really don't care. Nothing surprises me w/ celebs. I *try* not to judge them based on things they do.

B/c everyone is capable of anything.:ermm:

Well then they odviosly deserve each other lol... Honestly this whole thing is kinda funny, he cheats, she cheats when is it going to be enough? I actually like them as a couple but they are odviosly not meant to be! Hopefully they'll just move on with their lives...

i hope they cheat on each other with an electric fence

Snippets from The Mirror:
SIENNA: I LOVE YOU DANIEL
Her whispered words that caused split with Jude
By Fiona Cummins Showbiz Reporter
JUDE Law discovered Sienna Miller's fling with actor Daniel Craig when she was overheard whispering on the phone: "I love you, Daniel."

When Jude, 32, confronted Sienna last week she is said to have sobbed hysterically before lashing back: "But you slept with the nanny!"

Jude's suspicions were first aroused when she was overheard sharing tender words with her Layer Cake co-star.

As rumours about Sienna, 23, and 38-year-old Daniel began to circulate, a worried friend alerted the actor.

Then a driver who works for Jude also tipped him off.Sienna - who turned the tables after Jude slept with the nanny while filming in New Orleans - confessed to the two-week fling immediately.

Guilt-stricken Daniel, who has been dating US producer Satsuki Mitchell, is understood to have admitted the truth when Jude phoned him next morning.

Sienna's belongings have now been boxed up and removed from Jude's home in Maida Vale, North London, after her affair last month.

"Some of his friends thought it would have been better to end the relationship after the first row but he wanted to give it another go.

"Now he wishes he hadn't bothered. It was clearly an act of revenge."

Friends of Sienna deny she has been dumped, insisting she was planning to move out anyway.

One said: "It is no secret she has been looking for a place of her own and that says it all really."

Sienna's spokeswoman said yesterday: "It's all a load of wild speculation. She has been friends with Daniel Craig for a long time."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16232579&method=ful l&siteid=94762&headline=sienna--i-love-you-daniel--name_page.html

DreamsAreMade said:
Just b/c you don't get revenge doesn't mean you're a victim. Actually I'd have more respect for someone who just left the guy, moved on and never spoke to them again. And I'd think they were stronger. But you have your opinion.

She has publicly said she despises cheaters.

But, we don't know what really happened or if she cheated at all. So she may not be a hypocrite in any way. Either way I really don't care. Nothing surprises me w/ celebs. I *try* not to judge them based on things they do.

B/c everyone is capable of anything.:ermm:

I'm sure I would have reacted in a pathetic way myself, but the coolest way to react may be to just not talk to him at all for a year. That would be very neat - just leave him behind. But it's probably bad from a career perspective and also difficult for the temperamental/emotional.

What if she found out that he had cheated on her, realized this was not the first time and will not be the last, and just decided to take their one-sided swinger relationship to the next level - a two-sided swinger relationship? That sounds fair to me - and it doesn't make her a hypocrite because a total swinger can't be sexually unfaithful.

But if one is to believe even 10% of the stories that are floating around this is a text book example of how swinger relationships most often fail miserably.

iluvjeisa said:
I think I'm childish about this - but her crying and then the subsequent requests and rules that she - allegedly - made for him sounded so silly. Her fiancé is a cheater - there's no indication that he's going to change - and keeping a leash on him in the way she seemed to didn't sound very nice or realistic. But now I understand that it all seems to have been PAY BACK TIME. I always have respect for a girl with a taste for revenge. It's childish, but it's better than being a victim. In this case I don't think there's any hope for anything but a swinger marriage. The day that guy stops poking it into another box will be when he's in a coffin :rolleyes:

I'm not sure she's a hypocrite (don't like them either). She may have cried and been furious with him because of the public humiliation. I mean, to shag the nanny in his ex wife's house so that his kids see him....that's called indiscrete and incredibly foolish. Jude really made Sienna look like a whimp by doing that. It appears she wasn't comfy with being a victim. I respect that.

Thanks for replying :flower:
My opinion is the same as Dreamsaremade though.
To me if this story is true she's just childish and hypocrite.(hypocrite because she said that chearters are despicables) I don't admire payback I'm afraid. It just make you stoop as low, if not lower, as your offender.

I'm not even sure anyone has been hurt either. It could just be for publicity.

I'm not sure of that. Daniel Graig's girlfriend has probably been hurt.
Jude and Daniel friendship has been hurt. Sienna's family has probably been hurt as well ( remember Sienna's mother comments about Jude to the press? she won't be too happy to see that her angel is no better than Jude) Her image has been hurt too I think.
Sienna was She Who Has Been Wronged for the public.An immaculate, innocent angel. Now she is on the same level as Jude and the Primrose Hill set. (hence this headline "Sienna Miller does a Jude Law" :lol:)

She'll have a lot of publicity that's for sure but that's bad publicity.
She'd better work hard because she'll be a Liz Hurley. The tabloids queen with virtually no career.

iluvjeisa said:
I'm sure I would have reacted in a pathetic way myself, but the coolest way to react may be to just not talk to him at all for a year. That would be very neat - just leave him behind. But it's probably bad from a career perspective and also difficult for the temperamental/emotional.

I agree it would have been cooler. B)

What if she found out that he had cheated on her, realized this was not the first time and will not be the last, and just decided to take their one-sided swinger relationship to the next level - a two-sided swinger relationship? That sounds fair to me - and it doesn't make her a hypocrite because a total swinger can't be sexually unfaithful.

She would be an hypocrite because she said she find cheaters despicable.
They should have agreed to be in a two sided swinger relationship. That would have been fair. Sienna hasn't put her money where her mouth is. Sleeping with Jude's friend while scorning him for being a cheater and forbidding him to be a swinger. That's hypocrisy. Do whet I tell not what I do.

But if one is to believe even 10% of the stories that are floating around this is a text book example of how swinger relationships most often fail miserably.

I know nothing about swingers relationships but I don't think that was really the problem here. They weren't in a swinger relationship.
They were just two cheaters.Their relationship was lacking of honesty above all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->