Jude and Salma

I agree with someone who said women may cheat out of disappointment or lack of attention, but men sometimes do just because they have so many girls throwing themselves at them.
I'm not boasting or anything, but I get lots of attentions from men, but yet never even it crossed my mind to cheat on my boyfriend. While I cannot say the same about him. This is painful, really.

stl said:
I agree with someone who said women may cheat out of disappointment or lack of attention, but men sometimes do just because they have so many girls throwing themselves at them. :lol:
I'm not boasting or anything, but I get lots of attentions from men, but yet never even it crossed my mind to cheat on my boyfriend. While I cannot say the same about him. This is painful, really.:cry: [/quote]
So men are weak?:o so men are insecure :blink: and need the attention of women for there egobooster?:rolleyes: or maybe men are bored in there relationship.:shock:
I say men don't think as much as a women do. Men do things and the worries (regrets) are for later. I'l say there just horny!:woot:
So ask yourself this question "why do I stay with him? What do I need from him? :unsure: (docter Phill questions, haha) you get a lot of attention from men (that means that you are atractive) you are young and you'r boyfriend is a cheater and you are aware of this!:doh: That means you'r stock or is it just stupidety? :huh: You are no ones fool!
take care!B)

I say men don't think as much as a women do. Men do things and the worries (regrets) are for later. I'l say there just horny!
w00t.gif

This is plain sexist.
You can't make sweeping statements like that.

Teratel said:

:lol: I know !

Glad that you recognize this is just a sweeping statement.
You should've said "some men" because if you say "men" you're making a false generalization IMO.

Jadee said:
:lol: I know !

Glad that you recognize this is just a sweeping statement.
You should've said "some men" because if you say "men" you're making a false generalization IMO.
my bad, I mean some men that are thinking with there little h....:innocent:

Do you not think most women over analyse things though?

I'm a girl and I have many girl friends and the way we sit around dissect stuff astounds me at the best of times!

I think most men just act on stuff from the get go...and without too much thinking hence the world being in the appalling state that it is :P :D (That's a tongue in cheek comment btw for those politically correct folk! :wink: )

Teratel said:
my bad, I mean some men that are thinking with there little h....:innocent:

Jude looks like one of those men.I'm surprised that some women always fall for the Jude/Alfie/Casanova type.

Haha and now there's me wondering what h... stands for . I know what it refers to but not the exact word ... I'm not down with the slang :P

roppal222 said:
Do you not think most women over analyse things though?

I'm a girl and I have many girl friends and the way we sit around dissect stuff astounds me at the best of times!

I think most men just act on stuff from the get go...and without too much thinking hence the world being in the appalling state that it is :P :D (That's a tongue in cheek comment btw for those politically correct folk! :wink: )
I used to think that but I realised that men analyse things too.
The thing is most men aren't great talker like most women are. Women like you said are more prone to sit and discuss things together .
I noticed that men tend to think alone in their corner and then act without sharing with others their thinking.
Just a think I noticed based on my personal observation of a tiny sample of the masculine population. Hardly scientific stuff but my two cents anyway.:flower:

Jadee said:
Jude looks like one of those men.I'm surprised that some women always fall for the Jude/Alfie/Casanova type.

maybe it's admiration towords a good looking, populair guy, or is it there own insecurety of some women (somewhere deep inside, that some women don't realize) the need of/ and attention that the get from the Casanova type and the lifestyle (going out to party's:rolleyes: ) Somewhere there might/ is some profit that some women get...?

Haha and now there's me wondering what h... stands for . I know what it refers to but not the exact word ... I'm not down with the slang :P
for someone who's not down with the slang, you'r quite a analyzer!:wink:

Teratel said:
stl said:
I agree with someone who said women may cheat out of disappointment or lack of attention, but men sometimes do just because they have so many girls throwing themselves at them. :lol:
I'm not boasting or anything, but I get lots of attentions from men, but yet never even it crossed my mind to cheat on my boyfriend. While I cannot say the same about him. This is painful, really.:cry: [/quote]
So men are weak?:o so men are insecure :blink: and need the attention of women for there egobooster?:rolleyes: or maybe men are bored in there relationship.:shock:
I say men don't think as much as a women do. Men do things and the worries (regrets) are for later. I'l say there just horny!:woot:
So ask yourself this question "why do I stay with him? What do I need from him? :unsure: (docter Phill questions, haha) you get a lot of attention from men (that means that you are atractive) you are young and you'r boyfriend is a cheater and you are aware of this!:doh: That means you'r stock or is it just stupidety? :huh: You are no ones fool!
take care!B)

well, he didn't cheat on me actually. He cheated with me on his then girlfriend. I didn't even know he got a girlfriend, until my friend told he broke up with his girlfriend months ago *while he started seeing me like an year ago*. It was difficult to know anything, because I was staying at College in another country, miles away. I got lots of attention at uni and indeed it was sometimes difficult to resist. My friends had boyfriends helping them on some basic day to day thing, like grocery shopping, while I was left all on my own. But I really loved him, I really do. I cried weeks and weeks when they told me he cheated on his girlfriend with me, but still left him. But then he got into hospital...and I was there taking care of him. And this has been going on for more than 4 years, since I was 17 (I am now 21).
He doesn't cheat on me though, or at least I don't know about this. But I can't forget those nights crying and crying neither leave him.
You know that you are always thinking you are *the one* to change things. But you never know really.

Hum ... are Jude and Sienna the new BURTON-TAYLOR couple? with this stories seems like it

ultramarine said:
Hum ... are Jude and Sienna the new BURTON-TAYLOR couple? with this stories seems like it

no way. Burton and Taylor were both HUGE stars in their own right... while Sienna was a virtual noboday before Jude

I think the best Burton-Taylor comparison would be Brad and Angelina. Born out of a tragic hollywood affair that busted up a golden couple, all parties are uber-famous stars, dramatic personalities and real chemistry

stl said:
Teratel said:
well, he didn't cheat on me actually. He cheated with me on his then girlfriend. I didn't even know he got a girlfriend, until my friend told he broke up with his girlfriend months ago *while he started seeing me like an year ago*. It was difficult to know anything, because I was staying at College in another country, miles away. I got lots of attention at uni and indeed it was sometimes difficult to resist. My friends had boyfriends helping them on some basic day to day thing, like grocery shopping, while I was left all on my own. But I really loved him, I really do. I cried weeks and weeks when they told me he cheated on his girlfriend with me, but still left him. But then he got into hospital...and I was there taking care of him. And this has been going on for more than 4 years, since I was 17 (I am now 21).
He doesn't cheat on me though, or at least I don't know about this. But I can't forget those nights crying and crying neither leave him.
You know that you are always thinking you are *the one* to change things. But you never know really.

Well, it must be difficult. Is he older than you? I can understand if someone is under 18 and behaves this way. But if he was over 20 at the time, I would be really doubtful he's someone to trust at all. It's hard for me to believe you can have a good relationship with someone when it started out with a lie? Of course, it's easy to sit here and make judgements. How did he explain himself?

iluvjeisa said:
Well, it must be difficult. Is he older than you? I can understand if someone is under 18 and behaves this way. But if he was over 20 at the time, I would be really doubtful he's someone to trust at all. It's hard for me to believe you can have a good relationship with someone when it started out with a lie? Of course, it's easy to sit here and make judgements. How did he explain himself?

Yes, I know what you mean and I agree with you. I tried to leave him so many times, but somehow it just didn’t work out. But we got into a fight on phone recently, and he got really mad at me and I burst in tears. But after I’ve cried my eyes out, I’ve prepared this long speech to leave him one more time and I’m now anxiously waiting for him to come back from his business trip. :rolleyes: He was 20 when we first met and he’s now 24 (I am 21), and already running his own, pretty successful business, so he does have lots of girls following, which doesn’t make me more secure.:ninja:
Back to the topic, I really like Sienna. I think she’s gorgeous and has a great style. Beside, she seems emotionally unstable, pretty much like me. And I hope all the best for her. :heart:
By the way I never really cried when I was little, so I guess I am compensating now :D

iluvjeisa said:
stl said:
Good one iluvjeisa!:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->