GOSSIP: Sienna cheats on Jude

Jadee said:
She'll have a lot of publicity that's for sure but that's bad publicity.
She'd better work hard because she'll be a Liz Hurley. The tabloids queen with virtually no career.

Yes, that's spot on. She is definitely risking being a tabloids queen with no career. Her style is certainly more refreshing than Liz' but it's not good enough to earn her any lengthier fame. Her credibility is all dependent on the Edie movie. It's a make or break thing.

I believe it's very important to be a kind person - to be nice and forgiving in most cases. But when a person has hurt you mortally or you discover that someone you know is a sociopath, I suggest you make the most of it and live out your aggressions. I don't think it's stooping down to their level - I think a person has a duty to punish people who truly deserve it - because if you don't they're bound to treat someone else that way. That's just if you feel like it of course, it all depends on your personality type.

iluvjeisa said:
Yes, that's spot on. She is definitely risking being a tabloids queen with no career. Her style is certainly more refreshing than Liz' but it's not good enough to earn her any lengthier fame. Her credibility is all dependent on the Edie movie. It's a make or break thing.

My thoughts exactly. And she'll have to win over the mainstream because it'll be virtually impossible to win over Edie fans.
They won't forgive her if the movie is less than a masterpiece.

I believe it's very important to be a kind person - to be nice and forgiving in most cases. But when a person has hurt you mortally or you discover that someone you know is a sociopath, I suggest you make the most of it and live out your aggressions. I don't think it's stooping down to their level - I think a person has a duty to punish people who truly deserve it - because if you don't they're bound to treat someone else that way. That's just if you feel like it of course, it all depends on your personality type.

Agreed.
I can understand that. But still, if payback was on her mind at least she should have shut up and not posing as a victim and publicly declare that cheaters are despicables.

allherr said:
nov2004225lp.jpg

funny and weird ; sienna v kate again

I saw this pic in the paper with arrows relating them... even funnier - Sienna was speaking to Sadie at the time!

Sienna Dumped Jude Three Months Ago

From femalefirst:
Actress SIENNA MILLER has rubbished reports she forgave former fiance JUDE LAW after his affair with nanny DAISY WRIGHT, insisting she ended their relationship three months ago. .

British newspapers at the weekend (8-9OCT05) claimed Law had ditched Miller after discovering her alleged affair with actor pal DANIEL CRAIG. .

But the ALFIE actress insists she ended the engagement immediately after finding out about Law's fling with the nanny in July (05). .
The 23-year-old star says, "I dumped Jude three months ago. I just could not forgive him for what he did to me.
"We managed to remain friends but he really hurt me."

Rumours of a reconciliation between Miller and Law, 32, were prompted by the fact they were still living together in his London home. .

But the beauty maintains their co-habitation was just for convenience while she acted in her West End show. She adds, "I moved in with Jude and rented my own flat out. When things got difficult between us I had nowhere else to go. And I've been really busy acting in AS YOU LIKE IT and had no time to find another place.
"So we have still been living in the same house. It has been really difficult but we've managed to get through."

^^ what a bunch of bull!! that girl has enough money to rent a hotel room or move in with mom. who is she kidding :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where did this interview take place? Why did she keep so quiet leaving the media to speculate and make assumptions? Why did she not deny the reconciliation sooner? Why keep quiet until now?

Seems to me that she rather enjoyed the attention until it BLEW UP in her face.

The only thing missing now is a wedding and someone retirning from the grave.

Sienna, Jude, Craig do yourselves a major favour, keep your pants out of the papers.

^ I dont believe that story either. How can you call off your engagement and break up with someone and then still hang around your ex??

PoppyAzura said:
^^ what a bunch of bull!! that girl has enough money to rent a hotel room or move in with mom. who is she kidding :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If this is true she's really stupid.
I mean does she really think the public will believe that ? :wacko:

From Glamour UK:

LAW UNTO HIMSELFJude Law and Sienna Miller had a furious fight in a Paris hotel lobby yesterday after Jude spent the clubbing with Salma Hayek. According to guests at the Hotel Costes, Sienna was livid after discovering Jude had spent the previous evening with Salma, and didn't care who saw her shouting. "It was astonishing," one onlooker told the Daily Mirror. "Sienna was screaming as she flew into the room but Jude appeared completely calm and nonchalant. Her face was absolutely puce and she was clearly very upset. But Jude was very calm and within moments Sienna seemed contrite." It appears Jude's laid-back attitude worked its magic and the pair later travelled together back to London on the Eurostar. Publicists for both stars refused to comment on whether their relationship is back on or not.

:ninja:

Wow, isn't that something? Good for Jude - I hate that the celeb watching world ganged up on him as if he was some kind of axe murderer! As if we're all perfect ... Glad to see he's enjoying himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyan said:
The only thing missing now is a wedding and someone retirning from the grave.

Sienna, Jude, Craig do yourselves a major favour, keep your pants out of the papers.

lol. yeah...:lol:

melt977 said:
From Glamour UK:

LAW UNTO HIMSELFJude Law and Sienna Miller had a furious fight in a Paris hotel lobby yesterday after Jude spent the clubbing with Salma Hayek. According to guests at the Hotel Costes, Sienna was livid after discovering Jude had spent the previous evening with Salma, and didn't care who saw her shouting. "It was astonishing," one onlooker told the Daily Mirror. "Sienna was screaming as she flew into the room but Jude appeared completely calm and nonchalant. Her face was absolutely puce and she was clearly very upset. But Jude was very calm and within moments Sienna seemed contrite." It appears Jude's laid-back attitude worked its magic and the pair later travelled together back to London on the Eurostar. Publicists for both stars refused to comment on whether their relationship is back on or not.

:ninja:

Smooth move Jude.

argg they are both so annoying. get out of our faces already, geez.

melt977 said:
From Glamour UK:

LAW UNTO HIMSELFJude Law and Sienna Miller had a furious fight in a Paris hotel lobby yesterday after Jude spent the clubbing with Salma Hayek. According to guests at the Hotel Costes, Sienna was livid after discovering Jude had spent the previous evening with Salma, and didn't care who saw her shouting. "It was astonishing," one onlooker told the Daily Mirror. "Sienna was screaming as she flew into the room but Jude appeared completely calm and nonchalant. Her face was absolutely puce and she was clearly very upset. But Jude was very calm and within moments Sienna seemed contrite." It appears Jude's laid-back attitude worked its magic and the pair later travelled together back to London on the Eurostar. Publicists for both stars refused to comment on whether their relationship is back on or not. :ninja:

I can't believe there is 4 pages of this gossip and you all believe it.

The Mirror says they are in Paris and on E! news yesterday someone from "In Touch" said that Jude was in Spain and that Sienna was at a spar near by. How can a person be in two places at once.

It is so sad when a women celeb can't even have dinner or drinks with another male celeb and the media turns it into an affair.

I believe this story as much as I believe Katie is really pregnant and it's really Tom's :rolleyes:

Sienna needs to quit her obsession with being in the tabloids, sever her connections with Jude and do some work. I've no doubt she cheated on Jude law and anticipating the backlash having had so much public support a while back, she's now leaking to the press that she's dumped Jude.

At the very least, this couple are just barking mad and need to move on and away from one another. Pronto.:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->