GQ March 2004 : Angelina Jolie

*AndoraStar*

Day Dreaming
Reaction score
2ng63wg.jpg

Damn this woman would turn me BI in a minute... :innocent:

edited--links no longer working

Last edited by a moderator:
she is so hot (and I don't refer to women as hot)

those are great pictures

I generally have to say that spreads such as this usually make me rather angry, but Ms. Jolie has actually managed to pull it off. She is such a strong woman and very in charge of herself. I didn't get the impression that it was so much female objectification as a c'mon-look-at-me attitude. Good for her! B)

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
She has a look of Adriana Lima about her...
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot.

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b][/quote]
Yes, exactly as it happened to me :lol:

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b][/quote]
you two are so right... i thought of that too when i saw the first pic

I have loved her through thick and thin, through Billy Bob and thankfully no Billy Bob. She is a unique individual, deeply compassionate and beautiful beyond her physical appearance- which is deliriously perfect in every way.
:heart:
I am an indie-art-house-movie junkie but can forgive all her bad movie choices (they''re mostly bad) because she always rises above the material and gives to the camera so completely.

CoutureGirl7 said:
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b]
you two are so right... i thought of that too when i saw the first pic[/QUOTE]

adriana lima, because of her full cheeks always looks rather lolitaesque to me...angelina, on the other hand, is sex personified...the woman is amazing

Am I the only one that doesn't like the cover:unsure: The inside in great though:D Oh, and isn't this a March 04' cover....like last year?...maybe I'm wrong:huh:

Beautiful pictures.

Angelina Jolie reminds me of Julie Cooper from the O.C. They don't look alike but she exudes a Julie Cooper vibe.

NOE said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like the cover:unsure: The inside in great though:D Oh, and isn't this a March 04' cover....like last year?...maybe I'm wrong:huh:

I agree, the cover is a little weird. I think because you can't really see her neck. The pics inside more than make up for it though. So gorgeous!!

I don't really like the cover either, her breasts look huge, like they are going to swallow her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->