GQ March 2004 : Angelina Jolie

*AndoraStar*

Day Dreaming
Reaction score
2ng63wg.jpg

Damn this woman would turn me BI in a minute... :innocent:

edited--links no longer working

Last edited by a moderator:
she is so hot (and I don't refer to women as hot)

those are great pictures

I generally have to say that spreads such as this usually make me rather angry, but Ms. Jolie has actually managed to pull it off. She is such a strong woman and very in charge of herself. I didn't get the impression that it was so much female objectification as a c'mon-look-at-me attitude. Good for her! B)

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
She has a look of Adriana Lima about her...
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot.

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b][/quote]
Yes, exactly as it happened to me :lol:

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b][/quote]
you two are so right... i thought of that too when i saw the first pic

I have loved her through thick and thin, through Billy Bob and thankfully no Billy Bob. She is a unique individual, deeply compassionate and beautiful beyond her physical appearance- which is deliriously perfect in every way.
:heart:
I am an indie-art-house-movie junkie but can forgive all her bad movie choices (they''re mostly bad) because she always rises above the material and gives to the camera so completely.

CoutureGirl7 said:
strawberry daiquiri, that's exactly the first thing that sprang to mind! Well, at least on the cover shot. [/b]
you two are so right... i thought of that too when i saw the first pic[/QUOTE]

adriana lima, because of her full cheeks always looks rather lolitaesque to me...angelina, on the other hand, is sex personified...the woman is amazing

Am I the only one that doesn't like the cover:unsure: The inside in great though:D Oh, and isn't this a March 04' cover....like last year?...maybe I'm wrong:huh:

Beautiful pictures.

Angelina Jolie reminds me of Julie Cooper from the O.C. They don't look alike but she exudes a Julie Cooper vibe.

NOE said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like the cover:unsure: The inside in great though:D Oh, and isn't this a March 04' cover....like last year?...maybe I'm wrong:huh:

I agree, the cover is a little weird. I think because you can't really see her neck. The pics inside more than make up for it though. So gorgeous!!

I don't really like the cover either, her breasts look huge, like they are going to swallow her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->