Angelina Jolie in Aniston fan attack

I can picture the Aniston fan ... a bit chubby ... on an Ebay bought tee, having a mole showing up neatly on her chin, thick glasses and a bob with way hair ... maybe wearing some tights and sandals!!!!!

LOL

^ There's a woman like that in one of my college classes :shock: :lol:

What childish, hateful behavior on the part of that crazy fan.....

Like everyone else said, it takes two to tango and Brad is as much at fault (if not more) than Angelina.....the man does have the will-power to say 'no' to Angie if he wanted :rolleyes:

Haha, if Angelina wasn't pregnant, I would have loved to see her kick some *** :innocent:

As much as I really don't care about the Brad, Angelina, Jennifer triangle, that person really had no right running up to Angelina pregnant or not. :blink: To add to ultramarine's comment about the tights and sandals, she was probably wearing socks too. ^_^

I really wonder what was the expected outcome of this? :lol:

Angelina starting crying, saying "Oh-my-God, I'm soooo sorry. Please forgive me?"

People are so strange sometimes :hardhead:

roppal222 said:
These mentally ill, in desparate need of getting laid, Angelina haters/stalkers/,
:ninja:
i read this when i was at work and i burst out laughing and people were giving me strange looks :lol: :lol: but this first line totally made my day...Thank you roppal222:flower:

boho_babe said:
This is so disgusting, especially when she's pregnant.
At the end of the day Aniston seems to have moved on, I think the fans need too.

Yup, agreed! I was just going to say that.

roppal222 said:
These mentally ill, in desparate need of getting laid, Angelina haters/stalkers/, have two glaring problems that they're struggling with:

- anger at the break up of what they perceived as the world's most important marriage: crucial to the future of the planet

- the fact that, when it comes down to it, most of them are insanely jealous of Angelina and wanted to get into Brad's pants but can't

I'd like to believe they could be 'moralising crusaders' but the truth is they're not. When Jen and Brad were struggling with marriage, the amount of women I heard say 'Ooh, I'll have Brad's baby'. Now Ange is on the scene they can't stand it.

It's easy to judge Angelina and the like from our comfortable armchairs - we always take the moral high ground on other people's lives but as soon as we open our own closets......:ninja:

:clap:

roppal222 said:
- we always take the moral high ground on other people's lives but as soon as we open our own closets......:ninja:

wiser words could not be spoken:blush:

BoscoBJGD said:
Uh, so Angelina deserves to be shouted down but not Brad, who was the one who was married and chose to get a divorce? What a double standard.

No double standard here! I also liked it when Courtney Cox embarraced Brad by ignoring him when they met in a Hollywood Restaurant.

Regarding that "but she is pregnant" argument: It`s not as if that woman broke into their house were Angelina was resting!

Instead of staying at home, growing together as a family, making a home for the Baby and preparing Maddox and Zahara for their sibling Angelina still shoots movies, visits unhygenic enviroments (Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!) and travels just for fun (they didn`t attend any event in Berlin!).

All that makes me think that the woman who ownes a house surrounded by landmines and wore her Ex-husbands blood around her neck will not take harm from hearing a few clear words!

Heroin_Chic said:
Regarding that "but she is pregnant" argument: It`s not as if that woman broke into their house were Angelina was resting!

Instead of staying at home, growing together as a family, making a home for the Baby and preparing Maddox and Zahara for their sibling Angelina still shoots movies, visits unhygenic enviroments (Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!) and travels just for fun (they didn`t attend any event in Berlin!).

All that makes me think that the woman who ownes a house surrounded by landmines and wore her Ex-husbands blood around her neck will not take harm from hearing a few clear words!
I hear your trip to Berlin was a success. Say hello to Aniston for me when you visit her for you daily worship routine.

Heroin_Chic said:

So just because a woman is pregnant her life must come to a screeching halt? And if it doesn't she must not care about her baby? Right... :rolleyes:

Wow, I just dont get how these fans can be so obsessed with someone they dont even know......this is crazy!

ew that is sick. What a b*tch that woman is.......people like her need to mind their own business and remember that they are not a part of those people's lives....she should stay out of it! That loser

Heroin_Chic said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Best joke of a reply I've read all day!

Heroin_Chic said:

OH MY GOSH, Angelina is traveling for...(GASP!) fun while pregnant?! And even worse, working?! How dare she not confine herself to bed rest for the entire 9 months of pregnancy!

Harumi said:
I hear your trip to Berlin was a success. Say hello to Aniston for me when you visit her for you daily worship routine.

:woot: :lol: :woot: :lol:

Brilliant!!!!!!

FashionFriendly said:
i read this when i was at work and i burst out laughing and people were giving me strange looks :lol: :lol: but this first line totally made my day...Thank you roppal222:flower:

:lol: Your welcome darl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->