Grace Bol

Grace-_Bol-_MJJ_3286.jpg

models.com

I feel a lot of the newer black models owe it to Grace. She deserves so much more.

I feel a lot of the newer black models owe it to Grace. She deserves so much more.

True. Shanelle, Oumie, Aube come to my mind. (All gorgeous and great anyway of course)
Grace is so underrated. She is stunning in anything she does, whether she's walking a show, shooting an editorial or doing the VSFS. I mean she's fabulous in every possible way. I wish Ashley Brokaw/Piergiorgio supported her. I'd love to see on the cover of as many Vogue editions as possible..

Harper’s Bazaar US March 2018
Hits
Photographer: Kenneth Willardt
Fashion Editor: Joanna Hillman
Hair: Joey George
Make Up: Lisa Houghton

wearesodroee tumblr

Brokaw used to cast her at Proenza Schouler then she stopped.

Grace really is one of my favourite models - she just has this otherworldly beauty that makes it hard to look away from her. She could literally just stand and pose with no expression or emotion and she would get away with it because she's so beautiful, but she's also incredibly talented and brings so much life to everything she does! I'm blown away by her at RL, but sadly I feel like she'll be the Alek Wek of her generation - criminally underrated. I hope not, but she deserves far more loyalty and attention in my opinion

February 18th 2018: British Vogue party during LFW

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->