Grace Kelly

Beautiful Eyes

Thanks!

vgq42t.jpg

2zybw5f.jpg

Royal Forums (Zubiaur).

We've been cleaning up the old Grace Kelly thread over the last couple weeks and decided to just start a second thread since there were also over 5,000 posts in the first thread (long threads drain tFS's bandwidth when accessed and starting a new thread will help to make tFS run faster).

The first thread will still be available here for archival viewing

Please consider the following before posting:
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived thread (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed. Stay on the topic of Grace's style, which is the purpose of this thread... excessive talk about her personal life and career is off topic.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

New Grace Kelly thread here

Please see first post in new thread for explanation...

This thread will still be available for viewing only

Thanks so much.As a fan of Grace, I imprint her photos.Would you please if you don´t mind ,post the photos without anything written?It is a pity to imprint the photo with the letters.Thanks in advance:heart:

I am glad icelady,you like them:flower:
dnhsmp.jpg

i721pc.jpg

sqpi1g.jpg

2w57t4g.jpg

2quoe80.jpg

256bhxz.jpg

3492deg.jpg

2rnzh46.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her wardrobes in Rear Window and To Catch a Thief were so lovely. Thanks for the pictures. :heart:

2w2logi.jpg
Beautiful Princess Grace:heart:

2di125l.jpg

muudcl.jpg
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse