Favorite City In The World

No one for some cities in Asia/Africa/South America?

I wish I could name a favorite city in Asia/Africa/South America but I've never been to any of those places. :( But I just know that someday when I get to these continents I'll have a few favorite cities. At the moment I really want to visit Mumbai, Buenos Aries, and Marrakesh. Well... actually I want to travel everywhere! :lol: Which are your favorite cities?

New York City !! This City is AMAZING !
There's so energy, is so positive & it's just perfect !! You can never bored in NYC !!
:heart: :heart:
No other cities :heart:

Belgrade. It astonishes me every day.
I also like Athens

Love to travel? Favorite city

Hello fellow TFSers!
I've joined this forum some time ago, but haven't been active till now (due to life being so busy :P). So I'm excited to say this is my first post, and I look forward to chatting with everyone here! I feel like part of the community already, cause I follow discussions on and off...

Anyways, I haven't found a thread regarding favorite places you had a pleasure of visiting in your life, so I thought we could share travel experiences, and daydream along the way...

I :heart: traveling! (who doesn't?)
It's hard to chose a favorite, but I have always had a special place in my heart for Wien (Vienna)! The mood of this city is just magical. I just love wandering the streets, you don't need a map to go sightseeing - I find something interesting/historical/beautiful at every step.
My favorite is the center - Stephansplatz and surrounding streets... Great coffee and cakes at any cafe; student musicians playing on the streets for tips; horse drawn chariots here and there... It takes me back in time. You will have different experiences depending on the time of the year you are visiting, but I love that it's beautiful during any season.
Summer is the busiest though, with open air festivals, parties on the Donau, film festivals, museum nights (open at night! and filled with people!), fashion events, food events...
It's always a pleasure shopping in Wien: there are like 15 Zara stores per square km if you like affordable; beautiful designer locations - specially jewelry! if you want to splurge; tons of vintage finds, including furniture and art; delicatesse sweets; you name it!
You can see any and all kind of people on the streets, but there is some seriously stylish flavor in the air. And a big plus - guys really take care of themselves there (unless they are heavy metal/grunge). I'm talking tanning, gorgeous eyebrows (I'm not kidding!), nice shoes...
I could go on and on...Amazing museums, food in general, all kinds of music and partying (can get too crazy at times)...

But I want to know, what is your fave travel spot and why!?!?

i really like Going to Miami everytime i can!
is 1:30 min from my city. n i love the beaches,the restaurants,the night life! :heart:

Hey, welcome Gandharvika!
i love this thread already! i don't really get to travel much but I'd love to hear about nice cities to visit.. thank-you :winkiss:

My 3 favorite cities in the world are NYC, London and Venice!

I knew there must have been a similar thread already created when I tried to start a new one :doh: I guess I have to work on my search skills... :blush:

For South America, I could add Bogota (Colombia), I lived there for some time and had fun, but it's not really in my top 5 or something...

ps: thnx to tigerclub!

Belgrade. It astonishes me every day.
I also like Athens

And I must add: Istanbul. Zagreb also. San Francisco seems beautiful too (I haven't been there yet).

I have not traveled that much in my life but I'd say I liked Honolulu the best so far.

Hmmm, there are so many places so I will be very general and name regions as well:
  • Paris
  • Venise
  • Barcelona
  • South of France
  • Roma
  • Lisbon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise