Grace Kelly

LONGEVE.jpg

amana

thank you to all of you for posting so many gorgeous pictures of princess grace! when she was young and lived in philadelphia, my grandmother actually knew her. if i'm not mistaken, i believe she told me that grace lived just around the corner from her and her mother used to babysit her brother and sisters. of course that was back when philadelphia was a good place to live. but again, thanks for the images! they're all so amazing. it's so sad that she died and she's someone that will never be replaced.

thank you to all of you for posting so many gorgeous pictures of princess grace! when she was young and lived in philadelphia, my grandmother actually knew her. if i'm not mistaken, i believe she told me that grace lived just around the corner from her and her mother used to babysit her brother and sisters. of course that was back when philadelphia was a good place to live. but again, thanks for the images! they're all so amazing. it's so sad that she died and she's someone that will never be replaced.

oh your grandmother knew her, thats exciting!!

as for the oscars, they showed another clip of her. She really looked lovely both when she won her oscar and when she was a presenter

they just don't make them like they used to. the actresses of old were so much more classy and amazing.

Grace was so beautiful. She had just perfect features.

Great article and pictures!

kochie-- i saw the clips too, they should really have them somewhere like youtube. i wanted to keep watching them ....i think i caught 3 clips of her

There were 3 clips of Grace shown. Hope you are all enjoying the pics
noa.jpg

Noa

Great pics! It was great seeing her as a presenter at the Oscars back then. Nowadays Hollywood isn't what it was in the past.

kochie-- i saw the clips too, they should really have them somewhere like youtube. i wanted to keep watching them ....i think i caught 3 clips of her

I saw 3 clips too. I was happy that they showed her speaking in the last clip :heart:

and just because I love this movie :D a clip from High Society

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot::woot::woot: oh my god, amazing post kochie, thank u, i want to give u kama but pls wait later ok? :heart:

haha you dont have to give me karma, just keep posting more amazing Grace pictures and I will be happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->