Great Subscription Offers - Magazines

Amazon.com is having some great deals on magazines. I just subscribed for one year of Interview for less than $10.

US offers are all amazing... I wish they did this in Europe too... especially in the UK... sometimes I don't even understand what's a point of subscribing because they are so expensive...

In my very first post here I meantioned that you can subscribe to the British Harper's Bazaar for £15 but actually I just realised that this offer does not appear on any of the web-site but here is a direct link:

www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/hz/IA48

Last edited by a moderator:
I avoid paying by any method that involves automatic renewal - paying the old-fashioned way with a cheque by post means when you near the end of your subscription, they send you offers that are below even the cheap advertised ones, because they know they have to give you a damn good reason to make the effort to resubscribe.

The 'Conde Nast mags for £1' tokens in the Daily Mail have started - so far this week, it's been House & Garden, GQ and Easy Living, so if they're going to print them for Vogue and Tatler, they're yet to come.

Most of the time, they're printed on the back page of the puzzles supplement which can be found in the centre of the paper, but one day, the tokens were printed in the TV listings section, nearer the back.

The expiry date on the current ones is Nov 30, redeemable at WHSmiths and Waitrose.

It's so frustrating that subscriptions to foreign magazines are SO expensive. I would love one to British Elle more than anything, but it's over $100 on Amazon. I bought one today for $10... I just wish it was a cheaper deal : ( I also would love the subscribers' covers!

generally British subscriptions are quite expensive even for people who live in the UK especially when u compare them to what is available in the US... which is very frustrating;-(

However, i don't know why I received it... cos I subscribe to US HB but obviously they know I am not from the US...

Oh, thank you KissMiss!!! $5 for a subscription is just too good to pass up. Especially if you like clipping out photos and quotes... which I do. : )

Explain it KissMiss.:D

Oh I am so sorry... I was so sleepy yesterday:D

Okay! Basically, if you live in the US you can subscribe to a number of magazines for just 5 USD... only thought about it makes me sick because it is so cool...

All you need to do is to follow the link I've posted above and fill it in with yout details. In other words put your email address at which you would like to receive this offer... or send me your email and I will redirect the offer to you...

I am clear now? Sorry I just woke up;-))) I did my best;-)

Oh, thank you KissMiss!!! $5 for a subscription is just too good to pass up. Especially if you like clipping out photos and quotes... which I do. : )

My pleasure! I think it is mad... 5USD is like £3 you can't even buy one issue for that price;-)

^ US people have really great offers, but what should we, Europeans do? :D

^ US people have really great offers, but what should we, Europeans do? :D

Move to the US:D when imigration officer asks you... what is a reason for moving to the US we can say, great fashion magazine subscriptions;-)))

US Only
24 issues of Marie Claire for $10.00
freebag.marieclaire.com

Okay not very exciting but still a good offer from ELLE UK

KissMissScan

I though ti was a good offer cos you get first 6 just for £1 and other 6 for £ 2,80 which basically makes an issue for £2,90... but nah! either my math skills suck (which am sure they do) or it is not very good...

This is a perfect example of how they get people thinking a direct debit offer is great value, but if you sit down and work it out, you start to realise it isn't.

After the initial six months, because they start charging you £16.80 every six issues, that works out at a yearly subscription costing £33.60, so you'd get a better rate by signing up for a whole year at £29.99, which sounds more expensive, but is actually cheaper.

Imagine if maths exams contained questions about stuff you're actually interested in. You'd spend all day with a calculator in your hand, happily working things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->