The 'Imported Issue Arrivals' Thread

I’ve had no luck finding Vogue US January in Manchester. Been to a few store shops that usually have it & still nothing.

^The January issue of American Vogue just dropped on Newsstand's website today, and seemingly only have the Stella McCartney cover (as does a few other retailers in the UK). You might want to try the Condé Nast Worldwide store in London if you're after any of the other covers.

Still waiting on Vogue Paris and Vogue Russia to show their faces... ugh!

I saw the new US Vogue in my store today - only the Stella McCartney cover.

The January issue of Vogue Russia with Claudia Schiffer just became available on Newsstand’s website also - we’re getting there! :clap:

Per usual, the March issue of American Vogue is out here in the UK just in time for London Fashion Week. Newsstand's website also has all three covers available for purchase - just ordered myself the Ethan James Green cover!

Paris Vogue has arrived in my corner of the UK - but only the Rebecca Leigh Longendyke cover.

^ Same here, but I honestly don't mind as the Rebecca's was the one I was after! :smile:

Could I ask whether anyone in the UK has seen the March issue of US Bazaar on the shelves? I don't know whether my local store has stopped stocking it and I don't want to keep going in for the sake of a Kylie Jenner cover that I could order online instead.

^I spotted the March issue of US Bazaar here in the North of England over the weekend. Yet I did notice it seemed to be the square-like format again? Are imported copies still the same? Unless my eyes are deceiving me.

Don't suppose anyone has any suggestions on how to get hold of Vogue Portugal's May issue at all? I stupidly left it too late to buy from the Vogue.pt online store and can't seem to find it online to purchase anywhere else... Any help, much appreciated!

Any Missourians here know where it might be possible to get non-US issues? Preferably in the St. Louis Metro Area

People of the UK should now be able to find themselves the wafer-thin October issue of US Vogue on their local newsstands, priced at £8.50.

Has anyone in the UK managed to get their hands on Vogue Germany since October of 2020? The November issue didn't make it here, neither did December and the January/February issue is also a complete no show.

Newsstand's website just randomly got a whole bunch of Vogue Portugal back issues - including the mask-kissing cover from April 2020 (which appears to be a revisited edition with extra content).

Did anyone in Australia find the December 2020 issue of US Vogue? I searched high & low without success ^_^

LOL, never thought anyone (let alone me) would be asking this question, but am I right in assuming US Bazaar's November issue (with Tracee Ellis Ross) still hasn't made it/won't make it to the UK? Newsstand is still showing the October issue. The irony the one of the few times I'm interested in an issue and it doesn't arrive.

I checked uniquemagazines.co.uk and it's also showing the Nicole Kidman cover, which suggests it's a general importing issue affecting this magazine, and not a case of newsstand.co.uk dropping the title.

At this stage, I can see it skipping an issue and going straight to the current one as the next one available.

There seems to be no problem with the supply of US Vogue, and the Nov 21 issue of US Elle is available.

The December/January issue of American Harper's Bazaar with Hunter Schafer was out on the shelves over the weekend here @[B]Fiercification[/B] @[B]tigerrouge[/B], so I'm assuming the November issue was indeed a total no-show.

Odd because the November issues of Elle, Vogue and Allure (all the typical American imports) made their way over to the England.

Elle with Kaia Gerber and Olivia Wilde's Vogue were both available here over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->