Greige

I'd like to see it close up. I like the name though! The styling is right , pieces shown are a little too relaxed. But I want to see more and will keep an eye out for these before I really commit to an opinion.

i liek the bag with studs in the last picture

other than thet quite boring

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 10 2004, 12:59 AM
IMG buttons?... :huh:

oh...i see now...

ok...so i tried that ...it didn't work... :(
[snapback]361744[/snapback]​

now I realize why it didn't work (because I was able to post the photo from JC Report website today).
at that time I didn't notice those links you had posted were html addresses. so...

into the IMG tab, just enter:
http://www.jcreport.com/mailer/issue49/pop...greige3_big.jpg

instead of:
http://www.jcreport.com/mailer/issue49/popups/greige3.html

and...

greige3_big.jpg

Originally posted by Johnny@Sep 10 2004, 03:08 AM
Do you like the stuff SG? It's obviously quite basic in overall look, but from the article it sounds like the appeal would be in the fabrics, detail etc. It reminds me more of Margaret Howell than anything else.
[snapback]361823[/snapback]​

i do like the clothes for what they are...casual menswear ...a lot of men still like tailored clothing for weekends that are made beautifully...just have a slightly more relaxed fit... i'd like to see it in person as well to see the details and construction....sounds like the inside of a jacket would be beautiful... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 27 2004, 05:43 PM
i do like the clothes for what they are...casual menswear ...a lot of men still like tailored clothing for weekends that are made beautifully...just have a slightly more relaxed fit... i'd like to see it in person as well to see the details and construction....sounds like the inside of a jacket would be beautiful... :flower:
[snapback]377194[/snapback]​

This is the kind of thing I'd buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->