Gucci Cruise 2008 : Natasha Poly & Julien Ferre by Inez & Vinoodh

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score
I'm not sure who it's shot by...
But these adverts are great! I love the film strip affect..

*scanned by Manuva from Elle UK November

is good, sure much better the FW2007 ads are shoting by Craig McDean this is sure, i like no killer me , rememberme the Guess ads of Raphael mazzuco hehehe

I finally get why she does so many ad campaigns every year. It's a distraction from how crappy the clothes actually are.

I love the concept of this ad, but Natasha just seems uncomfortable in a lot of the shots. Her facial expressions are a bit strange.

I finally get why she does so many ad campaigns every year. It's a distraction from how crappy the clothes actually are.

:lol:

i also like these alot more than the f/w ads...
thanks for the scans manuva...:flower:

I can't believe it's Cruise time already :o

Much better than FW indeed. Thanks for sharing, Manuva. :flower:

Whoa...she really is The Gucci girl this season :shock:

Not a huge fan of....all that frolicking about Natasha looks great as usual ^_^

Her face looks so weird to me. All the time, ugh... I just don't see pretty at all.

what the hell is that... also it's only early October and CRUISE is on already? why can't they just sell the 08' summer collection now? gosh...

Natasha and Mat lookgreat as usual... but the layout is a bit... err... same as the 07' FW ads... not good nore bad... but boring...

I'm strangely attracted to them...too bad the clothes suck.

Bonnie and Clyde much?

and...

WHAT DA CRAP? F/W just started! What's with the Cruise???? Next thing we know, S/S will be all over magazines in December issues! God, can't the fashion industry SLOW DOWN ALREADY?

thanks Manuva
amazing ad! much much better than FW07

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy123455
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->