UK Vogue November 2024 : Saoirse Ronan by Jack Davison

Lovely to see her here and a fresh face, but I struggle with such a harsh lighting. That being said, it's certainly one of the better covers to have come out of this messy little period in British Vogue's history.

Oh, could it be? A sightly cover from Chioma's Vogue at last... I like it, in the same vein as the more artsy editions of Vogue. It seems to work despite such harsh lighting.

I'm nitpicking here but I feel like a different color pant would've lended better in this lighting. Otherwise, love it.

Reactions: KoV
It’s a good shot and a nice cover. But I feel that the cropping could’ve been better.

I've loved Saoirse since atonement (and I still can't pronounce her name correctly) and I'm so happy to see her on the cover of British Vogue...the cover reminds me a lot of Carey Mulligan's cover from last year's US Vogue (maybe because it's the same photographer)!!! why can't we have a Mario Testino style cover and see some 20's glamour (she would be perfect)

I don’t hate it. Appropriately gloomy given the weather here, but the pop of red adds a nice touch.

I have to be honest, I have no idea what I’m really looking at - is it a mirror and a reflection? It’s a bit of an odd cover shot, and not the kind I usually like, but it’s not awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->