Gucci DIY S/S 2018 : Stella Lucia by Petra Collins

9sete

Reaction score
Photograph: Petra Collins
Art Director: Christopher Simmonds
Models: Stella Lucia & More

gucci.com

Is this a copy of DIY concept from rag and bone? At least rag and bone is influential in something.

Petra Collins is such a random photographer, you can already tell this is a second-rate idea with such second-rate pictures...

I can't believe this is what passes for luxury now...and Petra Collins is super overrated and annoying.

Bring back Glen Luchford asap.

I don't know what's worse, the actual products or the photos.

First campaign I dowright loathe, and it's due to Petra! Can't stand her 'photography'. And those bags are hideous.

I'm disappointed. I was so thrilled when I saw the title of this thread because the Gucci campaigns usually are so great and I loooooove Stella Lucia but this campaign is really boring. At least I do like Stella's picture.

The other models featured in this campaign are Sedona Legge, Tex Santos-Shaw and Marisha Urushadze.

I like the pictures, I love the style. It's really a shame they defaced those gorgeous bags with those hideous letters. They aren't calling this DIY for nothing! :lol:

I'm not sure what's uglier: those horrid bags or this Instagram-hipster aesthetic.
In a few years we'll look back at these pictures and wonder what was going on in 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerald30393
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->