Gucci Mens S/S 10 Milan

i dont like it in general.
the most bothering: the knits and the rounded shoulders on the jackets
the highlight: that grey jacket with the embellished (in lack of better word) sleeve. the whole outfit looks pretty good with the black scarf and the nice fitted trousers

2hs5d6t.jpg
35izmfm.jpg

14k89ac.jpg
34gtzkx.jpg

gettyimages

Well atleast stereotypes still have fashion to look forward to. Oh and who told her that shot silk was a good idea for menswear?

At least some grown up steps were taken with this collection.....and it needed it badly.
The knitwear just completely threw me, I just don't know where this fitted in with everything else.....even though the rest wasn't totally cohesive.
Not sure about the patterned sleeves on the suits either, but loving the grey, black & white striped jacket, and I think the use of grey really worked throughout the whole collection.....and it's a difficult colour to make appealing.

To think this brand used to be synonomous with sexy...

Yet another disappointing SS10 collection that lacks character. It's getting very repetitive now.

ugly and tacky :doh: They should reaaaaaally think about hiring someone new because the collections are getting worse and worse

I do think the collection will still sell well, although i must admit it is getting a bit repetitive. The poppy colour accessories are still great tho, i love the bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->