vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 3

vogue

Part 4

vogue

Mm, I don't hate it. In fact, I actually like most of this, plus some coats and bags are fantastic.

This is perfect in every way possible. In fact that only thing I didn't totally love is those flared pants. Other than that, it was so lux and chic. The best part is that it just looked damn good.

i'm glad she has finally hit her stride at gucci. sure, it's like a greatest hits from the tom ford years (for a few seasons now), but i like it. there's something to be said for consistency and if i needed one of those 'good night out' suits, gucci would be the first place i stopped. it's nothing groundbreaking, but you can't knock stuff that looks this good.

00470m.jpg

style.com

This is exactly what comes to mind when I think of the good old days of Gucci menswear. I really like most of what was shown, even the flared trousers. The only thing I'm not entirely sold on are the super fluffy angora sweaters. They're a bit too fluffy and retro to take seriously. Bravo to whoever was responsible for coming up with the color story and the styling because the palette is gorgeous. It's easily the most sophisticated use of color Giannini has ever managed.

^^ haha i said the same thing, I feel like we're back at Ford for Gucci

Mediocre show...good pieces but nothing really groundbreaking
I love how designers are proposing so much fur and feathers for men also
Hatin' the clutches... -_-

Oh Frida, you knocked it out of park once again :heart:
Collection after collection, she always manages to make her menswear look so luxurious, cool, effortless, and rock and roll. I'm just salivating easily over those flare suits. The more & more I'm introduced to flair pants, the more I keep being in love with them & Gucci did, imho, a well job at executing them. I'm also in love with the color palette. The dusty pinks & khakis...:heart:
Also, the styling is probably my favorite thing about this! This is easily one of my top collections of the season thus far.

Btw: MAJOR KUDOS to hair & makeup. Can these boys look anymore amazing?:heart:

It's a solid collection. It's not very memorable as a whole but I would love to own the pants and the evening looks that closed the show. I don't think i will ever be too fond of her casting though. I miss the Gucci MAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->