gucci.png

cap by me

guc5.png

guc_4.png

guc3.png

guc2.png

cap by me

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 70s again, this big fur, shs doing shearling..another lacking Menswear show

This was expected given her Pre-Fall collection. I like the colour palette; its very flattering and it works. I'm not quite sure about the cut of the pants. Its hard to make flared pants look modern and not retrospective.

I want to see the shoes!

I'm not quite sure about the cut of the pants. Its hard to make flared pants look modern and not retrospective.

I want to see the shoes!

I thought the exact same thing... I rarely like flared pants in general, but on men? NO! :sick:
But besides that I like the collection. :smile:

I love it! love the jacket and sweaters, love the color palette...

I'm in between so far. lLike the palette though. I love those monogram bags. I just wish she doesn't the sleek Gucci men not this 70's vintage.

Plus, I'm happy to see Mathias L. here. :smile:

i wonder if every collection that has alot of outerwear will be called burberry from now on :/

i actually like a gucci collection.. it's nothing really new but the clothes look luxurious, it fits well, there are hints of a 70s inspiration but what i like is that it's not so gimmicky imo anyways. to me, it's actually one of the better collections out of milan.

its very Burberry , nice to see her do a different pant shape , skinnies have been done to death for the past 7-8 years

^^ there was one but it's horrible quality, i'm waiting for a new one so i can post my review :/ and i keep trying to watch on the website but it acts weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->