Gucci S/S 2025 Milan

You guys nostalgia for Frida is funny, her time is exactly like what Ancora is now ZARA ...it was not a good example or period for the brand .....she was mass market as hell. And this was in the context of her own time already the wider sentiment being alive in that era.
lmao I’m shocked by the comments about Frida. She was the female version of Sabato but even cheaper.

*** Missy Tweed mentioned last week lol

Any ways the fun begins this guy has a A....hole reputation at LV and Prada .......will be popcorn season!!!!!!!! from Jan 2025.

Someone will be fired for sure now 🫣
This means Sabato is out and Stefano's ex Fabio Zambernardi from Prada is in as the new creative director. What a weird couple anyway: Cantino looks like the closeted gay all business and money while Fabio is the opposite: all dragged and glammed up...

lmao I’m shocked by the comments about Frida. She was the female version of Sabato but even cheaper.
You're kidding right? At least Frida had a distinctive point of view and delivered a fashion proposal. From Sabato we had to wait 3 runway shows to get a fashion proposition different than "COS + Zara with Chanel Price tag"

This means Sabato is out and Stefano's ex Fabio Zambernardi from Prada is in as the new creative director. What a weird couple anyway: Cantino looks like the closeted gay all business and money while Fabio is the opposite: all dragged and glammed up...
He was a closeted gay at Prada dating a female co worker at the start and started to date Fabio as he rose through the ranks up ....and it worked out well as they both managed both ends of Prada and Miu Miu from creative and communication. like a gay version of Miuccia and Bertelli.

He is known to be into power and control not creativity as at LV the teams where happy he left and its know he was blocking projects or trying to shut down popular project like the LV city guides etc.

Miss tweed also mentioned he was known to try to intimidate press members like herself as well.

Nice snakepit at Gucci now with at least 4 ex prada people in the top management :-)

i wrote : her time is exactly like what Ancora is now ZARA not more cheaper !! but exactly in context both are ZARA.

cheap is Philipp Plein is level below..... got to safe room for nuances in low hanging fruit design talents.

:smile:

i wrote : her time is exactly like what Ancora is now ZARA not more cheaper !! but exactly in context both are ZARA.

cheap is Philipp Plein is level below..... got to safe room for nuances in low hanging fruit design talents.

:smile:
Yes, 100%, I got from the beginning what you meant, I remember everybody at the time saying it was like Zara, and it actually was.

For me her collections were very cheap… like super basic for the time, like overpriced fast fashion. She was a kind of MGC, zero skills. Kind of avant garde if we see it that way.

For me PP is like Versace… it’s tacky and cheap. Reggeaton singers and soccer players clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshii
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->