DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-01_001_Default.jpg

DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-02_001_Default.jpg

DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-03_001_Default.jpg

DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-04_001_Default.jpg

DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-05_001_Default.jpg
DiaryHeroArticle_Sylvie-Campaign-06_001_Default.jpg

gucci.com

View attachment 1078889 View attachment 1078891

I like the shot in the car. The rest look too candid.

Lol, this is cute. So bad it's good! And it's actually one of the less obnoxious Gucci campaigns, Faye looks amazing in all the ensembles. I do however wish Charlotte Wales shot this. Petra is so overrated.

Shocked that she got this campaign, she became the Katherine Heigl of her generation after that awful Joan Crawford film and she doesn't seem to me like an iconic personality despite her role in "Bonnie and Clyde". I guess Alessandro liked Network?

Shocked that she got this campaign, she became the Katherine Heigl of her generation after that awful Joan Crawford film and she doesn't seem to me like an iconic personality despite her role in "Bonnie and Clyde". I guess Alessandro liked Network?

Well, there was Chinatown as well! Lol. He seems to have a knack for controversial oldies. I reckon if Hanoi Jane can front L'oreal and get cover after cover, why not give one little campaign to Faye, whose only mistake was making a bad career choice once?

Faye Dunaway is a legend, and anyone who compares her to Katherine Heigl knows NOTHING about cinema. End of.
This campaign is silly, like so much of what Gucci does.

Faye Dunaway is a legend, and anyone who compares her to Katherine Heigl knows NOTHING about cinema. End of.

Don't be so shady, lol, he did say AFTER Mommie Dearest, which is the truth.

Of course I know she's the poster girl of New Hollywood (not that it meant anything in the long run) I simply made an analogy with an actress that has long been synonymous with neurotic diva. Last time I heard she terrorized Harper's staff just because she felt like it.

I love this. It looks so cinematographic. It looks like a Sofia Coppola movie.

Of course I know she's the poster girl of New Hollywood (not that it meant anything in the long run) I simply made an analogy with an actress that has long been synonymous with neurotic diva. Last time I heard she terrorized Harper's staff just because she felt like it.

''Everybody out of my eye line!' she bellowed" :rofl:

This is extremely ignorant of cinematic history. Sorry girl, comparing the two is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->