Gucci Xmas for UNICEF

Very Cool!

omg...soso qt stuff! :rolleyes: It is wonderful what Gucci is doing but I wish they give more than 20%...oh well, I can't wait to see the holiday stuff in their stores! :woot: I think I have Gucci on my mind and on my wish list this holiday season!:lol:

...just recieved mail from gucci and apparently this is part of the unicef:
baggw8.jpg

[gucci]

This is perhaps the ONLY reason I like Gianinni because she does nice things like this and she's wonderous at accessories. Great for Gucci! :heart:

just saw this at gucci.com as well, it's really a quite good collection....

Cute shoes! This is so attractive and adorable... But you'll still feel guilty when you purchase a bag that costs as much as the money it takes to feed a small third-world country for a few months.

I saw this collection at the store, it is all so frickin' adorable. I love the shade of silver they used, and the little hollys are postively precious.

I think I may get a cell-phone charm or something for myself and my sister, I wouldnt wear anything else (everything is so logo intensive) but I definately love the direction they're going in. The Joy Flora is a bit too...Jingle Bells for my taste, it's so obviously winter, you can only carry it for like two months every year. I also noticed the prices are a tad inflated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->