LittleMsSunshine

Reaction score
Height: 6’2.5″ | 189cm
Waist: 31″ | 78cm
Shoes: 11 UK | 46 EU
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

LONDON: PRM

Ghanaian born, London based new face Guido Quarcoopome has just returned from his debut Fashion Week walking exclusive for Versace FW14 in Milan.
Standing 6’2.5″ tall, with a strong and memorable face, we predict that Guido has a bright future in catwalk, which means the editorials (and hopefully campaigns) won’t be far behind!

Full Name: Guido Mason Quarcoopome
Birth date: 26.04.91
Birthplace: Accra Ghana
Ethnic Origin: Mixed British – Ghanaian
Nickname: I don’t really have one G or Guidz tends to be what people go for.
How were you scouted: I put a picture my friend took on instagram and another friend who’s at the agency saw it and showed it to the booker. I went in for a meeting the next day and the rest is history really.
What’s your best feature: I’d have to say my cheekbones.
Favourite grooming product: um i’m always a little shy to say this one but baby oil. You can’t go wrong with baby oil!
Hobbies: Football (watching and playing), Chess, Video Games, seeking new experiences
Fitness Regime: I go to the gym about 3 times a week. I do weights most of the time, to be honest I haven’t done cardio for months.
Favourite Movie: I can never pick a single one but Gladiator / 300 / Immortals type of films are the top picks for me.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: I don’t have an ipod lol but it was Nippsey Hussle – Don’t Take Days Off
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: I don’t really feel guilty for anything that gives me pleasure. Probably making people feel awkward on the tube.
What is your biggest fear?: Crazy / psycho girls
What is your dream country to visit?: Japan, it seems so different to any Western country. I’d love to see the beauty and technology they have out there.
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I’d probably be working as a physiotherapist in a hospital for the NHS.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The Versace show. It takes a lot for me to get excited but I really felt it that day and I remember walking to the venue and getting pumped. Then after the show we all went out and it was so much fun to relax with everyone. I was buzzing for quite a few days afterwards.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: GQ. I have the same initials and its all my sort of style. I’d love the chance to do that.
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I was getting into a pose and I got cramp in my toes and calf, lost my balance and fell over. I had to stretch afterwards as well.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London is my favorite. I’ve only been to Milan and I went to Paris when I was younger, but London has such contrasts, with the class of Savile Row and the coolness of Shoreditch all in one city.
Who are your idols?: I can’t pinpoint an individual to idolize , but the people I admire are those who are trying to progress and help others progress in life. People who oppose and push the boundaries of what is possible in culture, society and have an impact to move a country forward or challenge a way of thinking.
What was the last dream you remember?: I haven’t dreamt for a long while, almost a year, sorry.
One word to describe yourself: Mature
Twitter handle: I cant get my head round twitter
Instagram handle: guidomq
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? My hair’s pretty short so it wouldn’t bother me that much. It’s the reason i’m shaving it off that’s more important to me than the money. But to answer the question i’d say a cool billion!

ftape

Astrid Andersen S/S 2015 London

gq-magazine.co.uk via marcbarna

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->