Stephanie Seymour Divorcing her Billionaire Husband

UPDATE

OH, WE CHANGED OUR MINDS: Following months of mudslinging in both directions, Peter Brant and Stephanie Seymour have surprisingly called off their divorce. According to reports, the couple walked into a Connecticut courthouse hand in hand, telling the judge they plan to stay together. For his part, Brant, who owns Interview magazine and extensive but beleaguered newsprint operations, had accused the supermodel of drug abuse and infidelity. At stake for Brant — a reported fortune of $500 million, an impressive art collection and custody of the couple’s three children. The only question left now? How quickly can Vanity Fair turn this story around and who will be assigned the task of penning the sordid tale?
WWD

^ I just read this and my reaction was :blink::huh::unsure::doh:

More from the Huffington Post -

Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her husband Peter Brant have called off their divorce. According to a statement from their public relations rep, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."

The New York Post reports that Seymour and Brant walked into the Middletown Superior Court in Connecticut on Monday holding hands. Judge Lynda Munro remarked, "After the first hearing with you, I said I thought you were going to reconcile and I'd forgotten about it," and ended the hearing saying, "I'm a true believer in marriage. It's hard work growing old together, but it's actually sort of fun."

Seymour told the Post she hoped to get "peace" out of the hearing.

After announcing their divorce in March 2009, things got ugly between the couple, with Brant alleging Seymour had a drug and alcohol problem and Seymour calling Brant controlling. In August, the New York Times wrote that the suit "generated more than 12,000 pages of public divorce documents (with thousands more sealed), paid millions of dollars in lawyers fees and fractured an already delicate cadre of family and friends forced to take sides."

Seymour and Brant have been married for 15 years and have three children.

Seymour's Change of Heart

Stephanie Seymour is learning how to make do, said William Norwich in Town & Country. For two years, the ex-supermodel, 42, was caught up in a nasty divorce battle with her husband, billionaire entrepreneur Peter Brant, 64, whom she married in 1995. After years of feeling like a trophy wife, Seymour decided she wanted out. In court, Brant accused her of adultery and addiction to painkillers. She accused him of bullying her and her children. "It got out of control." she says. Sickened by the rancor, she sank into depression and sometimes wouldn't leave her room for days. "I felt I had disappointed everyone, that I was causing my children so much pain," she says. At some point, she decided the divorce had taken on a life of its own. "It's fueled by people you're paying. It's the lawyers talking and not you, and it hurts so many people." So to the surprise of everyone, she had a private chat with Brant and told him that she didn't want the divorce. They sent their lawyers packing. Their revived marriage still has its problems, she admits, but working on it is preferable to the alternative. "I love my husband and I always will. I'm not perfect. He's not perfect. What we've done is tried to come together."stephanie seymour's change of heart.jpg Source: U.S. News & World Report

Hahahahahaha
yes she does! :lol: (joke)
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->