Stephanie Seymour Divorcing her Billionaire Husband

Somehow I don't get the impresssion Steph is the victim here.

Anybody ever see "War of the Roses" ?

i bet she's walking away with a lot of dough

Somehow I don't get the impresssion Steph is the victim here.

Anybody ever see "War of the Roses" ?

I think they are probably as bad as each other but they have kids and need to grow up.

Seymour is a nutso; she has been known to be violent with all her exes. And frankly if the common denominator is you; you are the problem.

I have yet to hear a positive thing about her besides the fact that she can take a good picture.

Is there a prenup? if yes all these shenanigan are because she wants more, like half +.

^^ohhh. well eesh. What a messy divorce, I feel for the kids if that's what both parents are like.

He is a fool if he didn't get a pre-nup, I'm sure there is one, she is maybe trying to find ways to get around some of that.. anyway just guesses.. I think the main issue is custody of the kids. Very messy.

i bet she's walking away with a lot of dough

Steph could walk away without a dime of his and still be incredibly wealthy. She's got plenty of her own and strong earning power.

If I were her I'd be more sad to leave my house behind, I saw her property in Greenwich in POP magazine--the issue that was dedicated to her--and it's incredible.

He is a fool if he didn't get a pre-nup, I'm sure there is one, she is maybe trying to find ways to get around some of that.. anyway just guesses.. I think the main issue is custody of the kids. Very messy.

Maybe a fool, but a fool who stole one of the most beautiful women in the world from the biggest rock star of that decade.

Seymour is a nutso; she has been known to be violent with all her exes. And frankly if the common denominator is you; you are the problem.

I have yet to hear a positive thing about her besides the fact that she can take a good picture.

Is there a prenup? if yes all these shenanigan are because she wants more, like half +.

Uhm, well, Richard Avedon said Stephanie was his friend because she had a heart (I think he said a heart and good brains, but don't quote me on that). And I don't think there's any doubt she's intelligent. There's got to be something to a woman who at 15 reduces the modeling world's worst casanova to a wreck, makes Axl Rose pine for her for decades (culminating most recently in the best love song ever) and snatches a billionaire, who might or might not have forgotten to sign a prenup. Sounds to me that she's a regular Helen of Troy.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ heh. I love that particular conception of her persona ^_^

I know nothing about Stephanie beyond her modelling fame and connection with Azzedine Alaia, but anyway I hope it works out for all parties concerned, and especially for the kids.

Supermodel Stephanie Seymour accused of intimidating her children's nannies as divorce takes ugly twist

Their bitter divorce has taken them all the way to the courts.
But now supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her wealthy paper magnate husband Peter Brant are even rowing over the nannies.
In the latest court hearing he accused her of trying to intimidate their babysitters and force them to take her side.
But former Victoria's Secret pin-up Seymour, 40, hit back and claimed that Brant, 62, had asked one of the nannies spy on her.
She claimed that Cora Driv had been scribbling down her household activities and passing them to Brant to fill him in on what she has been up to.
'I have some of her handwritten notes,' Seymour said. 'She turned them into typed messages to make sure they were just so.'
The latest allegations came in the middle of the toxic divorce battle between the two - Brant is challenging Seymour's custody of their children: Peter Jr., 15, Harry, 12, and Lilly, 4 on the basis that she is an unfit mother.
The hearing took place because she missed a mandatory drug test whilst on holiday in the Caribbean.

Both she and Brandt have been ordered to submit to regular screening by the court.
Seymour was forced before a judge Connecticut after she missed the scheduled test while enjoying a sun-soaked vacation in St. Barts with two of their children.
She claimed she did not see emails which asked her to meet with a doctor who had been sent to her hotel to perform the test.

During the hearing Seymour said the nanny quit abruptly last Christmas, but later was found at Brant's home.

'My children told me, "Cora's back. Cora's back at the house",' Seymour said.

'I called the house and she picked up the phone. I spoke to Peter about it and he said, "Yeah, what's wrong with that?"'
In the hearing so far Judge Elaine Gordon has ordered Brant, who has assets totalling a reported £324 million, to begin paying his wife £179,000 a month in alimony and support for their three children.

The divorce proceedings began earlier this year.
Once the divorce is finalised, however, he may have to shall out even more, making a sizable dent in his £1million a month net income.
Astonishing details have emerged about how the couple lived on the opulent White Birch Farm in Greenwich, Connecticut.
The 200 acre farm is adorned with artwork from Jeff Koons and is home to the professional polo team supported by Brant, although he is in the process of dismantling it along with selling around 40 horses he owns.
Even so, the property has a staff of seven and another 15 who work the farm.

They are also said to have with two other multimillion-dollar homes in Sagaponack, New York and Palm Beach, Florida.
Such is their extravagance that it was claimed in court that Miss Seymour spends a staggering £170,000 per month, including £33,000 on new clothes alone.
She became a top model aged just 16 and modelled for Sports Illustrated before dating rocker Axl Rose in the 1990s.
She starred in two Guns N' Roses videos before meeting married Brant who was married with five children at the time, but the two began a relationship anyway.

Brant, who was jailed briefly for tax evasion in 1990, made his fortune with his White Birch Paper Co., which operates six pulp and paper mills.

dailymail.co.uk

Golddigger, and don't even TRY to argue. She grew up spoilt and will stay that way. Hot supermodels don't marry ugly billionaires for "love" or "a relationship".

of course models are golddiggers. the richer the woman the more money hungry she is and wouldn t settle for less.
georgina chapman s the biggest of them all though.

Such is their extravagance that it was claimed in court that Miss Seymour spends a staggering £170,000 per month, including £33,000 on new clothes alone.

Cannot think of anything to say to this amount of spending.

then u MUST check how much georgina chapman gets as an allowance from Harvey W.

Starting level analysts in the highest-paying professions don't even pay half of Seymour's daily spending in one year.

Golddigger, and don't even TRY to argue. She grew up spoilt and will stay that way. Hot supermodels don't marry ugly billionaires for "love" or "a relationship".

Well, it's a two way street and I doubt ugly billionaires marry supermodels for "love" and a relationship that isn't sexual, or to show off. There's a reason why they're called trophy wives. :lol:

^ You're absolutely right! He's to blame as well I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->