Gwen Stefani (June 2003 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen Stefani got some help from a nanny as she stopped in at Nate 'n Al's for a bite to eat in Beverly Hills,January 28 2010

tlfan

I think she has two houses, one in LA and another in London :unsure:
She resides in both places. One of which is near one of my father-in-law's homes in Beaconfield in Buckinghamshire in the UK. It is beautiful there. A great place to raise your kids.

Gwen Stefani: Impatient Flyer (02/06/2010)

Readying up for a departing flight, Gwen Stefani was spotted strolling barefoot through the security checkpoint at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Saturday (February 6).
Looking impatient as her son Zuma cried in line, the pop icon took it upon herself to reach in and pull out her items before they exited the X-Ray machine's belt as security workers looked displeased by her actions, but let her proceed so that she could comfort her baby boy.

As for her work on No Doubt's new album, Gwen’s guitarist bandmember Tom Dumont recently tweeted of their recent studio sessions, “Tony and Gwen are rocking the synth. Our little studio is warm and candlelit, above the glowing city.”
Recording together on January 20th for the first time since prior to Zuma’s birth, Dumont previously wrote, “Back in the studio together writing today. Synth horns=cheesy but fun!”

(Click "Skip This Page" to go directly to the image)

gossipcenter

I absolutely love Gwen's style!!:D Zuma looks so much like a toddler now.:blush:

love her tshirt!!!
and again, looking hot with the red lips:heart:

Gwen Stefani Brings Zuma to Her L.A.M.B. Show

gwen-stefani-zuma-fw.jpg

Showing off her latest looks, Gwen Stefani hit the catwalk for the L.A.M.B Fall 2010 Fashion Presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Thursday (February 11).
The opening-day runway display was held at Milk Studios, with Miss Stefani posing alongside her models before heading backstage to join back up with her youngest son, Zuma Rossdale.
Meanwhile, Miss Stefani took a moment to offer her condolences/remembrance of late designer, Alexander McQueen, who just recently tragically passed away.
Gwen tells, “To me, from my perspective, he was a genius. I never got to meet him, I never got to go to any of his shows. . . He’s given me a few pieces that I wore one time to the Grammys, and these leather boots that come up to here [mid-thigh]. I have a couple pieces of his, he was so generous. It’s so devastating, I think people are going to feel it for a long time. It’s devastating.

celebrity-gossip.net

Gwen Stefani and Zuma: Finished Up with Fashion Week

gwen-zuma-zoom-jfk.jpg

Finished up with her fashionable duties, Gwen Stefani was spotted gearing up for a flight out of New York City on Friday afternoon (February 12).
Toting her adorable son Zuma Nesta Rossdale in her arms, the pair hammed it up for photogs as they worked their way through a crowded JFK Airport terminal.
As previously reported by Gossip Center, Miss Stefani was busy presenting her L.A.M.B. line as part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week last night.
Of the effort, Gwen told press, “The chaos of the week made us more creative at the last minute. We have come up with looks we never would have thought of without the pressure. There is a lot of leather because it turned out really good. There are amazing pieces in all categories, but that one was where every single piece turned out great.”
As for heading back home ahead of the Valentine’s Day holiday, the No Doubt frontwoman tells, “I’m just getting home to get some love.”

celebrity-gossip.net

Out in Beverly Hills - February 13, 2010

Celebrity-Gossip.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back