Gwen Stefani to do a Kid's Line - Harajuku Mini for Target

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
Sounds like it might be an ongoing thing?

I don't have access to WWD, but here's a snippet of what fashionista.com reported:

Good News for Mini Fashionistas: Gwen Stefani Does a Kid’s Line for Target

Gwen Stefani‘s Harajuku Lover’s line is shrinking down for the diaper and preschool set; Stefani is taking her pop-arty ode to Japanese street dressing and making it kid friendly for Target. Called Harajuku Mini for Target, the line will be introduced in November and again in January 2012. While she’s designed children’s clothing and shoes for her contemporary LAMB line, this is a first for the younger Harajuku line.
“Target has given me the creative freedom to design kid’s clothing that is different than most anything you usually see out there with great quality, attention to detail and most of all, available at amazing prices,” Stefani told WWD. The prices will range from $3.99 to $29.99, which is very refreshing, considering all the high-end children’s lines that are launching lately. Stefani’s kids Kingston and Zuma are always at the apex of style, so we expect great things from this line.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it's going to be called Harajuku Mini

From stylebakery.com - http://www.stylebakery.com/news/2011/07/gwen-stefani-is-launching-harajuku-mini-for-target-2.html

image001.jpg
Harajuku lovers (and moms) rejoice: Gwen Stefani is launching an exclusive collection for Target featuring affordable apparel and accessories for babies, kids and tweens on November 13.

According to Stefani, "Harajuku Mini is a dream come true. I've always wanted to do a cool children's fashion line inspired by the super cute and playful kids clothing you find in Japan. The whole idea is about being creative, expressing your own individuality and having fun getting dressed. Target has given me the creative freedom to design kid's clothing that is different than most anything you usually see out there with great quality, attention to detail and most of all, available at amazing prices."

Harajuku Mini for Target is inspired by Japanese street-style and infused with a Pop Art aesthetic. Retail prices will primarily range from $3.99 to $29.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->