Gwyneth Paltrow

I'm sorry, I adore her but I just have to say it: she needs to cut her hair. I don't think you can wear those clothes well with that hippy hair.

Whirlygirl--those beanpole pix, did you post them on Lovely yet? I LOVE those jackets she's wearing. They're sooo nice :smile:

hello! are here sunglasses in posts 2283 and 2284 by Blinde?..Thx in advance! If so, does anyone know the exact style?

US actress Gwyneth Paltrow attends the 'All That Glam' party thrown by Martini in Moscow,Russia on December 13,2006

finally some photos:woot:

abacusa

CAPTION: ITAR-TASS 110: MOSCOW, RUSSIA. DECEMBER 13. Oscar-winning US actress Gwyneth Paltrow leaves the Ararat Park Hyatt Hotel. (Photo ITAR-TASS / Yuri Samolygo)

zumalive681523.jpg
zumalive681522.jpg
zumalive681521.jpg
zumalive681520.jpg
tassphotoslive123540.jpg
tassphotoslive123463.jpg
tassphotoslive123410.jpg

tassphotoslive123409.jpg
tassphotoslive123408.jpg
tassphotoslive123407.jpg

credit-newscom

She looks decent in photoshoots but her personal style I just can't get in to. She looks so frumpy to me.

SHE'S 'ALL THAT'

Gwyneth Paltrow shows off a great pair of legs in this season's glittery minidress at the "All That Glam" fashion party in Moscow, Russia, on Wednesday.

people

ShoeGal4Eva said:
whoa sexy.who made her dress?

Yeah I wondered the same. I thought maybe Chanel the HC show featured heavy embellishment but I couldn't ID it. HMMMM. I put a pic in the who designed it thread maybe they'll come up with something.

Wow she looks hot in that minidress! The past few years I have found her style to be a bit boring, I used to love it back in the days, like when she wore that Gucci red velvet tux when she was w/ Brad!

Does anyone know what has happened to PlanetHelium's Gwyneth gallery?

^ I think it was closed for personal family issues? Not too sure though, it was a great site :heart:

^^thank you style savy,finally new pics.she looks very slim:heart: :heart:

SHAPING UP

Gwyneth Paltrow leaves a London gym looking refreshed on Monday. The actress has said that "a lot of working out" has helped her lose her baby weight from 8-month-old son Moses.

people

SASHED BLACK TUNICS

Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Gretchen Mol find comfort, ease and sex appeal in these slinky shirtdresses.

people

those Dec 18th pics just show how much better she would look if she would just CUT! OFF! SOME! OF! HER! HAIR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->