Purple Fashion Fall/Winter 2007.08 : André Saraiva by Terry Richardson

Thank you so much for all the images Royal Galliano :D
Really appreciate it :kiss::kiss:

Lydia's editorial is up on the photographer's website.

staceymark.com

i just booked this issue:doh:

btw..i :heart: the cover ^_^

I hope you all know that purple is sold in many american apparel stores. I bought mine here in Germany for 15 EUR.

Does anyone have scans of the Rio edit by Terry Richardson? Am dying to take a look at them but I can't get a hold of the magazine in Brazil.

It's just some great views of Rio and a bunch of naked male and female strippers, really :ninja:

^ with a bad light and weak quality, in my opinion ... besides male strippers there is the usual terry self-nude promotion shot, and a few girls too ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he had shot a bunch of Brazilian celebs and models for this, but I may be confusing it with the book he shot in Rio earlier this year in partnership with Diesel.

I just bought this last week at chapters for any canadians who are still searching for it

Does anyone have scans of the Rio edit by Terry Richardson? Am dying to take a look at them but I can't get a hold of the magazine in Brazil.

I just bought the issue, Terry shots in Brazil are he naked w/ a group of male prostitutes, all them naked, there is a photo of Yasmim Brunet naked too, and some photos of Cristo Redentor and some works of Oscar Niemeyer, this issue is so p*rn :shock:

After I sleep I'm going to scan Isabeli's and Denisa's editorials, I didn't sleep this night :lol:

:lol: what a strange mixture! naked male prostitutes and Oscar Niemeyer, and then Cristo who's watching them all

Last edited by a moderator:
Any scans requests? I just finish scanning Isabeli! ^_^

Purple Fashion F/W 07.08
ph. Richard Bush
model. Isabeli Fontana

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho