Purple Fashion Fall/Winter 2007.08 : André Saraiva by Terry Richardson

I love Purple, and this is a great issue as well!

Purple Fashion F/W 07.08
ph. Ellen Von Unwerth
model. Claudia Schiffer

scanned by xPedro @ TFS

Last edited by a moderator:
This probably has been asked before and I don't think that anyone has a clue except for ebay but anyway : does anyone know where I can find/buy the previous purple fahsion mag issues ? I've just found out/browsed most of them at a library and I NEED to own them.

This probably has been asked before and I don't think that anyone has a clue except for ebay but anyway : does anyone know where I can find/buy the previous purple fahsion mag issues ? I've just found out/browsed most of them at a library and I NEED to own them.

I thought you could order them on their website? :unsure:

^i guess they hadn't open their website, yet...
but there's a contact, so guess you can write....

Actually I've just checked... All issues sold out... I hope nanker_phledge is rich enough to buy them off Pedro's site :lol:

Actually I've just checked... All issues sold out... I hope nanker_phledge is rich enough to buy them off Pedro's site :lol:

oops sorry.... i thought we were talking about self service.....:huh::shock: (need sleep)....
i'm sure you can still find it or commande it... ask your kiosquier or any enough good library (museums, art galleries, shops etc.)....

Yeah, the reason I asked is because they're all sold out.They NEVER ever keep the old issues at the 'kiosques' and the issues I'm talking about are from some years ago.The bookshop of the rue des archives doesn't sell hard-covered magazines.Kiliwatch which generally keeps the old issues doesn't have them either.I'll see what other options I have.I can't consider buying anything from that site, perdro (but thanks though), it's way out of my range.

Yeah, the reason I asked is because they're all sold out.They NEVER ever keep the old issues at the 'kiosques' and the issues I'm talking about are from some years ago.The bookshop of the rue des archives doesn't sell hard-covered magazines.Kiliwatch which generally keeps the old issues doesn't have them either.I'll see what other options I have.I can't consider buying anything from that site, perdro (but thanks though), it's way out of my range.

I know there is a shop in Amsterdam who still have some old issues on their shleves... but I guess an issue of Purple is not worth the trip to Holland.

best of the season
a portrait of Karen O. (of Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
photography Terry Richardson
styling Christopher Niquet
make up Francelle
hair Dennis Lanni

scanned by me

Sorry but the links didn't work. where I can find the Karen O pics?

Maybe im a little to late... but... someone knows were i can find all the photos of this editorial:
Purple Men
Photographer : Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor : Benjamin Galopin
Model : André Saraiva
i need it, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back