oil massages X 3 times a week
keeping the scalp clean is very important to prevent hair loss

also stress makes it worse... so Yoga could be the answer :flower:

Yoga
Water
Iron

Thanks for the hints guys
Well I began loose my hair and I think it is stress, I hate my work
I wish I could began to work in the fashion work and be happier and relaxed.

But dont Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natural things are better I tried:

LINSEEDS have help me a lot!!!!
It helps to stress too, makes your skin looks beautiful,
and helps with your loss hair and make it stronger and shine more...

ROSEMARY, (Romero in spanish) is good used like a locion
and finally

NETTLE ROOTS
are good like lotion and leaves in salads...

They helped me with my loose hair
It was horrible when I touched my head and lots of hair were in my fingers
but now it doesnt happens...

Dont forget guys be perseverants!
I heard a lot about minoxilid too, but I dont tried it.

Carmen Kass: it is nice be helped by your grandma, so sweet!

thanks guys for share...

i would suggest anyone who has problems with hair loss BIO-H-TIN! it works the best. just 1/2 a pill per day and it really gets better :smile: also very good for nails and skin

^ True that! Bio-h-tin works really well. I've been taking it for over a year now and my hair loss turned into a hair growth-spurt! :shock: ^_^

Hair Tips

Last year was my freshman year of college and I let my friend, who hopes to be a hairdresser dye my hair blond.
I had the darkest black hair ever and she had to bleach my whole head :(

Well as you would expect the results turned out less than spectacular and I was quick to go back to black.

Well the damage to my tips was so severe that I had to cut my waist long hair into a bob :cry:

Well a year has passed and I still have killer split ends, but my biggest concern is that I'm losing hair by the pounds. I realize it could also be stress since I have a hectic school schedule but I was wondering if anyone has any tips for me.

I'm taking vitamins. I've heard everything from kinds of shampoo to rubbing tomatoes in my head so anything is appreciated!

By the way I'm Eren; this is my first time starting a thread I hope I make sense!

If you have not seen a Medical doctor it would behoove you to make an appointment. Massive hair loss can be a signal for an internal hormone imbalance at a young age or other underlying medical concerns. Be realistic call a doctor.

Hi babylokz, welcome to tFS :flower:

I've merged your thread with a pre-existing one on hair loss, hopefully you will find some helpful tips here. I would highly recommend seeing your doctor just to rule out any underlying issues, it's worrying to lose a lot of hair - this is the best course of action as we cannot give out medical advice here.

I would just treat your hair as gently as possible, use natural products, try to use minimal heat stylist, don't twist or pull it too much - and keep on with your vitamins and healthy foods.

Good luck!

For the past 8 months, I have been experiencing a lot of hair coming out. In the summer, I went to the doctors, found out I was slightly anaemic, went on a course of iron tablets and have since got my iron levels back to normal, however my hair is still coming out at the same rate. My doctor has advised me not to bother buying any products for hair loss as they are all a waste of money, but 8 months on I feel I have no other solution. Did anyone who previously experienced similar things in this thread have any success with any particular products? Or do I just need to wait as my doctor suggests? As with others in this thread, it's particularly frustrating as I normally have thick hair and it has got noticeably thin and limp.

I have started to use a Kersastase Shampoo called Capital Force,
I saw the results since the first day!
My hair was falling a lot
but since I use this shampoo my hair doesnt fall to much
and the texture is exquisite, it looks like i have a lot of hair,
even it is because the shampoo has a politiomete?

I have had a bout of hair loss this past summer loosing over 100 hairs a day, pulling out clumps in the shower, while i still have hair fall out now it is at a normal amount under maybe 60. I take a multivitamin and a b vitamin complex, I'm a vegetarian thinking it was because I was low in vitamins but nothing really helped take the edge off the hair loss. I went to the Derm., I also have a mild form of alopecia (I suspected due to stress but the derm couldn't say if it was or not) and started doing my own research on hair loss and prevention. I pretty much tried everything. I was looking through the hair section on the Sephora site and saw the Phyto hair, skin, and, nail pills and had to try them. I am about three months in and all I can say it that they have worked wonders on my hair. It has stopped falling out in clumps and is healthy and is growing fast. One caveat though is that while my hair has stopped falling out and is starting to grow (longer, and new baby hair too) these pills are on the pricier side. However, I cannot recommend them enough and I am giving these pills a little credit for helping with my alopecia (i had about a quarter size spot on the back of my head that was hidden by my hair and has been steadly growing hair since i have taken these pills.) Sorry about the long post:blush: I just wanted to share a little about the pills that helped me so much if anyone has questions about them i can try to answer them ^_^

For me it was internal, stress and not eating right. The hair loss was pretty bad. It took a year for me to gain back the hair and I still feel like I'm not fully there yet. In the mean time when suffering from hair loss don't color, or use heat and other hair procedures i.e. relaxing, perming, thermal straightening or least drastically cut back. I take a multi for women, and trusty biotin (5000mcg) and recently reintroduced msm (2000mcg) back into my supplements. I'm gentle with my hair. Stick with sulfate free shampoos (except whenever I clarified), kept my naturally dry hair conditioned, trimmed, used coconut oil (which is one of the few oils that can penetrate and strengthen the hair shaft), tea rinses (strengthening).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->