Acid

yes
Reaction score
thumbs up!

Attachments

• hairtrend.JPG
    hairtrend.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 20
I talked to my friend while he was in make-up for Valentino. I asked him how his hair was and he said that it was braided back on the sides and it was really cool!!!!
Now I see!!!!!!
I love it!!!! Thanks for posting Acid!!!!!! :heart:

By the way---where did u find those pics Acid???

pas pour moi. makes me think of little girls who hair is braided back :ninja:

Originally posted by male mod squad@Jan 14th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
By the way---where did u find those pics Acid???
i have access to a fashion photo site :wink:

i LOVE this hair so much thats im actually gonna get my friend to do my sides like this on friday

:woot: good idea acid, i think it will suit you very well, pics please B)

its evry intresting, btu didnt gaultier do some thing evry simialre a few seasons ago?

Spacemui, I'm gonna second your observation. This trend isn't exactly new... I see people do it all the time. As a matter of fact, I've done this same exact thing quite a few times in the past. Nevertheless, it's good to know that people actually think it's interesting. People used to ask me, "Did you get tired trying to cornrow your whole head?"...

reminds me of gwyneth as the oscars... those models look hot but it is one of those real way vs runway things for me.... not sure yet....

ok i had a go at trying to tye the top bits into pony tails but i think i did it wrong

my nose looks like an orlando bloom one there :sick:

Attachments

• sean_14jan04.jpg
    sean_14jan04.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
i knew something like this would suit you acid :wink:

thanks Lena, im gonna try see my friend tomorrow to get the braid bits done

You look cute Acid :flower: I can just picture a guy trying to braid his hair like that. :lol:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 14th, 2004 - 5:02 pm
my nose looks like an orlando bloom one there :sick:
Whaddaya mean by that, dear Sean? :o

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jan 14th, 2004 - 5:02 pm
my nose looks like an orlando bloom one there  :sick:
Whaddaya mean by that, dear Sean? :o [/b][/quote]

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Jan 14th, 2004 - 4:09 pm
Spacemui, I'm gonna second your observation.  This trend isn't exactly new... I see people do it all the time.  As a matter of fact, I've done this same exact thing quite a few times in the past.  Nevertheless, it's good to know that people actually think it's interesting.  People used to ask me, "Did you get tired trying to cornrow your whole head?"...
i've seen it too

and though i'm almost positive i've seen the braids in zigzags, i cant seem to find any pictures, so i might just be imagining things :unsure: ....

Here's JR with something SIMILAR ...i think this photo is from Numero

new or not, its still a HOT look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->