Handbags For The Fashion Spot Girls

Those are amazing. :o :heart:

If you ever have any extra time :blush:...do you think, maybe you could draw me a more avant-garde version of a Birkin? :flower: :innocent: Just whenever. :heart:

Gosh, I've just realised I should really be posting in the 'handbags' section! But then, I am including gloves so I suppose I could be OK.

craig :heart:

Astrid, I designed a Birkin for one of my best friends, she loves that bag, even more so since that classic episode of Sex and the City, we've all seen the look on Sam's face. Poor Samantha!

Anyway, I shall have a look at some Birkins and then give one a little Craig Jones twist, with all the luxury you would expect from Hermes!

Watch this space B)

Craig :heart:

Leyla M, you're on here, what a coincidence! Honestly, I had a bag designed for you, along with a bunch of others! Hope you like these. I particularly enjoyed the cottage bag! Lena, your messenger style bag is here too! Acid, hope you like your bag!

Let's disco :heart:

Craig

:woot: thanks for my messenger bag Craig, I might borrow acid's as well in purple or bright green, then i'll have two Craig bags :wink: :heart:

Just a quick alteration to PradaP's bag, it looks more elegant now I think. :P

take care guys :flower:

Craig :heart:

Hmmm, reminds of those 'spot the difference' competitions! :lol:

OMG, I'm just BLOWN AWAY by your designs!!! :woot: :wub:
You should seriously consider having them made somehow! (if you do I'll be queuing up to get my hands on one!)

Who needs Louis Vuitton when we have Craig Jones :innocent:

so very beautiful that i feel obliged to resurrect this page for all who missed out like myself the first time around.

Trean, LV doesn't even compare here. :wink:

Craig, *amazing* bags and the illustrations just made my day :heart: :flower:

Craig! I absolutely :heart: adore your bags!!...

You know, I wear handbags also :innocent:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVVVVVE THE PICS!!! NOW IF ONLY HE COULD GET THEM PRODUCED, THEY WOULD BE SOLD OUT INSTANTLY!!! HOW DID U GUYS GET PERSONALIZED PICTURES...**wink wink, hint hint** :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->