Handbags Selling?

poshbabe

Reaction score
Hello
I am new here, just wondered if your allowed to sell stuff on here? I have some bags for sale but if Im not allowed then I wont post them?

Often eBay won't get you a good price for designer items because eBayers do not appreciate the subtleties of fashion...

For example:

Virtually all the Prada trainers you see on eBay are fake. I on the other hand have a real pair by Miu Miu but would get a crap price because they're not a mass market taste and a lot of people haven't heard of Miu Miu.

Originally posted by poshbabe@Dec 5th, 2003 - 4:08 pm
Hello
I am new here, just wondered if your allowed to sell stuff on here? I have some bags for sale but if Im not allowed then I wont post them?
hi poshbabe :flower:

it seems that i have already replied.
we dont have a classifieds section here on the FS therefore we dont allow our members to sell any fashion through this site.
as already mentioned, you could try ebay :wink:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 8th, 2003 - 2:06 pm
Often eBay won't get you a good price for designer items because eBayers do not appreciate the subtleties of fashion...

For example:

Virtually all the Prada trainers you see on eBay are fake. I on the other hand have a real pair by Miu Miu but would get a crap price because they're not a mass market taste and a lot of people haven't heard of Miu Miu.
I think I heard somewhere that ebay gets 30,000 hits a day for people who search "prada"... crazy huh...

if you're ballsy you could send and sell it to http://www.jemznjewels.com....
She's in the NY area.. I believe..

i bought my prada bag there...Yeah...I wanted an authentic prada and I knew I wouldn't get a real one on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->