Vintage Bags

Reaction score
I stumbled across this website when I was searching for vintage handbags. They have an amazing selection, and most of them are great deals, however they were selling a vintage Louis Vuitton monogram pochette for $199 :huh: ! It already retails for a little bit more than that! Anyways, I'm sure some of you could find something here. They also have some great vintage Hermes bags.

Vintage Handbags

Hope you find something :flower:

NOTE: This is not my website and I am not spamming! :P

tnx for sharing but the prices are way too high IMO :o

thx for the link murakami princess... :flower:

I agree about the prices. More than retail for a used Vuitton cell phone pouch? Umm. . . I don't think so. Especially on a piece that wasn't even a limited edition.

Wouldn't this be a nice version of a Birkin for men??

hehavihelasi.jpg

Originally posted by Alejandro+Mar 17th, 2004 - 9:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Mar 17th, 2004 - 9:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tealady@Mar 17th, 2004 - 9:52 pm
Looks nice, Ale!
Wow, it takes a lot if it comes from you Tea :lol: [/b][/quote]
My goodness, am I really that hard to please? :lol: :innocent:

Yes, I do agree about the prices-quite ridiculous. However, some of the Hermes bags seem to be priced well, I just don't know how used they are!

i find that site a RIP OFF :shock: :o

i checked out all their bags and designers and there is no justification in my eyes :innocent:

ive heard theres this sunday bazaar near the beach here where you can find vintage bags and shoes (designer and non-designer) in pretty good condition for as low as 5 dollars!! :woot: ( thats 300 rupees!)
i think im gonna go check it out this sunday.....sale bazaars are fun :bounce: :bounce:

Totally in agreement with Leyla M and Chickonspeed - They are taking the biscuit. You might as well top up the money and get a brand new bag from Vuitton. What a joke :wacko:

I love vintage items, especially accessories. How much exactly should one pay for an at least 20 year old bag? These bags are over $100. Are they worth it. I sure do thing they are pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are very pretty! Looks like they're handmade as well.
However, I wouldn't spend that much. You could find similar bags for much less on ebay/thrift stores. Check the Vintage Clutch Bags thread, there was a discussion on how much people spend on such bags :flower:

I'm not too experienced with vintage bags... But I wouldn't spend more than $50 on those bags :flower:.

i don't think they're worth $100... unless you are a serious collector, you can find similar ones for much less. i recommend you visit the "vintage clutches" thread since it's very useful. i got great advice and inspiration there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->