Harper’s Bazaar Australia & New Zealand June/July 2024 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Darren McDonald

I like how mysterious it is plus the movement at the back and the green text but the lighting on her face is somewhat off.

Coverlines on a Bazaar cover that can barely be read... the ghosts of former art directors will be gathering in the shadows with malevolent intent.

Of all titles, Bazaar is the one where you take pride with your typography. Legibility is the starting point.

Actually one of the best covers from Australia in a long time. She looks like a YSL woman here.

I like how candid and raw this cover feels like. It almost looks unambitious, but I'd definitely take it over gloomy and uninspired fashion shoots with Vaseline filters. A very ad campaign-like photo for the cover.

I also strangely like the green color over B/W image. It's a rare combination compared to red, fuchsia, and yellow masthead colors that we've been seeing here these past couple of months. The only thing that looks distracting is the text behind the masthead.

I kind of like the green and the black on the cover, I bet it looks much better in print.

Regardless, this is better than Vogue Australia's offerings.

love the cover and only wish Rosie was less zoomed out - a closer take would’ve made the cover even more impactful.

the editorial is good, a little tamed from the idea I got from the cover alone. there’s a couple of strong shots which also made me think of how good of a choice she would’ve been for a Saint Laurent campaign.

bring sultry back.

Does anyone know if this magazine is any good? I've never seen any editorial other than the cover. It appears that there is no online edition. Does anyone have the masthead?

Very striking cover. I can forgive the illegible bits of text.

The green kills a terrific cover. I can't imagine which color match with thid photo. Maybe just white.

I adore her but they could have chosen something else for the cover

harpersbazaar.com.au

This should've been the cover. The cover they selected is giving catalog. Honestly, like the mailers you get for senior citizens in the mail, that sell garments that intend to keep elders fashionable. For those who remember, like the Spiegel catalogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limpcheesestick
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->