Harper’s Bazaar Italia July 2023 : Felice by Nathaniel Goldberg & Aivita by Melanie + Ramon

I've seen AI produce way better results than this lol. COME ON! Did they even try to do something remotely interesting visually speaking???

The first cover could have been way much better with a different hairstyle and model…

The second cover is meh.

Of all the photographers out there they had to go with Goldberg and Roversi copycats

The simplicity of Felice's cover is really striking. I always stop scrolling whenever I look at it.

I don't get the hate on this issue's covers. Yes, one may say that the second cover with Aivita looks like any of their past covers, but I'd totally take formulaic covers than magazines without creative vision and identities of what they really are.

These are starting to remind me of the covers HB Italia did in the 90s - and there's a reason why people don't remember this magazine used to exist. I owned those issues and barely remember them.

These covers are simple and clean - but they're also nothing special or memorable. I keep going to buy a copy but the more recent covers keep putting me off.

If you want me to pay import prices, the cover better show more than someone wearing a sheet of fabric, with no interesting lines made with the pose. And it's good when elegance looks effortless, but it's Bazaar, don't hire a hairstylist to show "working from home" tucked-behind-the-ears disarray.

but it's Bazaar, don't hire a hairstylist to show "working from home" tucked-behind-the-ears disarray.

I swear to god I laughed out loud coz I sooooo imagined a person saying this in real life with an attitude ahahahah and we call all picture this hairstyle too ahaha.

IMO Felice is the most beautiful face on the runway and of the current crop of top models. She can do no wrong by me.

À FLEUR DE PEAU
Photography:
Melanie+Ramon
Styling: Ondine Azoulay
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Satoko Watanabe
Model: Aivita Mūze

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members