Numéro Homme F/W 2016 : Jaden Smith by Nathaniel Goldberg

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Numéro Homme F/W2016 Jaden Smith by Nathaniel Goldberg

designscene.net

Eh, I wouldn't call him the 'prince of Hollywood'! He's only famous because of his father. That said, this is perhaps his best cover yet, even though it looks bit like a yearbook shot.

The colors are great, it really pops.

This is what DanielWP was referring to.

Wheres the attitude? Where's the energy? Where's the excitement? None of those I see here.

Seriously, what's happening with Men's Fashion magazines. They're so stale. To be honest, I find myself lately being more interested with MM Scene, ADON, and Reflex Homme rather than these "top" men's magazine like Numero Homme and Vogue Homme ++

Jaden is such a beautiful looking kid, I already know I'm going to like the editorial.

This cover is great.
Totally captures his incredible beauty.

This is what DanielWP was referring to.

Wheres the attitude? Where's the energy? Where's the excitement? None of those I see here.

Seriously, what's happening with Men's Fashion magazines. They're so stale. To be honest, I find myself lately being more interested with MM Scene, ADON, and Reflex Homme rather than these "top" men's magazine like Numero Homme and Vogue Homme ++

Ditto. Agree 100% and I feel the same about online men´s magazines rather than looking at what the big publications do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->