Harper’s Bazaar Italia September 2024 by Craig McDean, Willy Vanderperre & Elizaveta Porodina

Hearst doesn't even know they're wasting an opportunity with Bazaar Italia now that VI is a bit in decline. They should offer exceptional services and instead look at this cover...

I think we had enough of Penelope for HB italia now. There is a tons of models who could deliver the same and even better.

Things feels a bit repetitive in general anyway.

Apparently more covers are planned with different models.
cmd-240620-002-092-v1-qc-r150-66c5a63da3c9b.jpg
Harper's Bazaar Italia

I love the contrast between the industrial background and the shimmer. The contrast between the colours is nice too i agree about the 3 being a distraction.

Yilan Hua by Craig McDean (Given the same backdrop, I'm pretty certain she's a part ot the cover story as well. Btw, Penelope looks GREAT, can't wait to see the whole thing!))

Stefano Tonchi hasnt arrived yet?

I think we had enough of Penelope for HB italia now. There is a tons of models who could deliver the same and even better.

Things feels a bit repetitive in general anyway.
Maybe for them changing studio for location was enough effort hahahaa

Sissy Vian was way better at Vogue Japan…her work looks tired

Willy and Olivier seem saving this issue.

Although Elizaveta's work is extremely predictable, she has the strongest cover here, even more so with Lulu... I like Craig's photo in post #14, Mica is the loser, all the ugly covers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->