Harper's Bazaar Arabia October 2018 : Bella Hadid by Mariano Vivanco

Absolutely stunning! Bravo, Bella!

Very nice, very Arabia, the color though makes it a bit dated.

Looks too artificial for my taste, but I love the emerald colour!

Yes, it just looks like the opening page of the jewellery section, but this is precisely what I'd expect - and hope - an HB Arabia cover with Bella would look like.

I was looking back at some magazines from a year or so ago, and as time has gone on, she's only got more beautiful, like a sculpture that's slowly being perfected.

Yes, it just looks like the opening page of the jewellery section, but this is precisely what I'd expect - and hope - an HB Arabia cover with Bella would look like.

I was looking back at some magazines from a year or so ago, and as time has gone on, she's only got more beautiful, like a sculpture that's slowly being perfected.

Agree she's gone up to a whole new level. With POP and then this Bella Hadid is stealing the season!

Bella looks stunning, the emerald green is perfection. The cover is made that much more effective because they've just gone with the one colour.

A beautiful cover. A little dated and old-school glamour but fresh at the same time, I like that combination.
And Bella is drop dead gorgeous.

She is just breathtaking, gob-smackingly beautiful. This is a flawless, perfectly executed cover. That colour is divine on her

I like how different she looks here compared to her recent Allure cover.
That's two nice covers with Bella.

I don't care what surgeon made her face, it's absolutely stunning. She was made for beauty shots.

Stunning cover. Tops her Allure cover by miles. I really love the emerald princess theme of it. Very well done.

This looks so artificial, she could be mistaken for an A.I. or statue. But I like it.

The green overload really works well. What happened to Bazaar UK and Arabia doing a full-on monochromatic scheme for their respective covers this month? Should we expect a red galore for US Bazaar?

Okay, I love this. I usually don't care for Bella's work but this is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->