• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Harper's Bazaar Russia September 2011 : Heidi Klum by Robert Erdmann

MyNameIs

Reaction score
Boring.

c5c8b72615b68aacf2c7c13f44726e2e.jpg

bazaar.ru

There is a HQ cover available at the link below, but it's too large to post it here in full size and I am not able to post a clickable icon at this time.
http://www.bazaar.ru/announcement/

Oh hell no, from styling to that make-up, and hair, nothing works for her here!

I'm getting tired of that LV look. I guess it's the "it" look of the season.

this had potential to be dope but from what is seen, not too sure the opportunity was taken.

wrong make up, hideous hair and the clothes even don't fit well on her..major fail!

^ Maybe she's on HB Ukraine cover, or on October cover.

I will tell about HB Ukraine tomorrow=)
Don't like Heidi on the cover, probably because of the huge belt

waaaaa~ i thought that snejana should be on the september cover :(

Nevermind what she's wearing, the worst thing about his cover is her deer-in-the-headlights expression.

i love Heidi so much but this cover is the worst she looks old

love it !!! Love the Louis Vuitton collection, love the hair/make-up it's very subtle and her pose is fierce, I wish her facial expression was better since she's a supermodel she should know better. But perhaps people at Harper's Bazaar Russia didn't do their job and picked this picture over another fabulous one. I wish I had this issue, Heidi is super cool and so business savvy which I love for old school supermodels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->