Harper's Bazaar June 2007 : Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie by Peter Lindbergh

Fall Preview
By Greg Kadel, Model: Coco Rocha

Scanned by ME.

A good issue overall. The Giselle edit is lovely, I only wish they would have kept the pictures full length instead of cropping them at the bottom. Speaking of Giselle, I often wonder why even she does not get any covers in the US anymore, I think she's more famous now than when she was when she was on every cover, every month, besides if Glenda is going after the TMZ audience, as is obvious from the cover, wouldn't it make more sense to put Gissy on the cover than someone like Gwyneth or Nicole since she seems to get alot more mentions on that site than alot of Actresses do. It really makes me think that most editors just don't care to put models on the cover anymore even ones that could possibly sell just as many copies:(

That's Bazaar for you - crap cover, great contents. When I saw those Gisele images, I immediately wanted to buy three issues and wallpaper my bedroom with them (though I've sinced calmed down).

If putting Paris on the cover is what it takes to lure people into buying this magazine - and then be introduced to editorials like that, well, I'll grit my teeth about it, and dream on about the Gisele cover that 'could have been'.

the gisele editorial is soo gorgeous!!! can't wait to get this issue now. (in 3 months probably, poor subscription service, thanks!)

WOW :buzz:

Giseles edit is fabulous&Cocos is great aswell. :heart:

Kevinn:thanks for scanning :flower:

Gisele's ed is just fabulous!!! It makes up for the cover. :lol:
Thanks for the scans, kevinnn.

The Valentino ed looks weird but in a good way, the Lagerfeld ed with Gisele is stunning and Kadels ed with Coco is simple as always but nice.

So typical of Bazaar to have an ugly cover with beautifull editorials on the inside.

Gisele is such a rock star. She injects energy onto the scene like no other. While known to be a fairly independent and down-to-earth girl, she can aptly play the part of a pampered modern-day princess. And I'm glad that she's working with Lagerfeld. I can see her as a Fendi girl. And Coco Rocha's edit (she resembles Karen Elson here) showcases some delicious accessories for fall. I think Bazaar should use Greg Kadel, Satoshi Saikusa, and Solve Sundsbo as much as possible. They are not on contract with Conde Nast, and their sleek styles serve Bazaar well.

June is def. a tad early to have a full-blown autumn editorial though. I'd rather be teased by an accessories preview or pre-collections first. Build up the anticipation in early summer and let the juice flow in July! The fall collections typically (start to) hit the stores in mid-August.

Last edited by a moderator:
love the wig in coco's edit! the 4th and 5th pictures make me not mind so much that it is just a studio edit..:flower:

If the Valentino shot was done on ANTM, some girls would have been kicked out for not being able to control their faces....

Like the Giselle Ed. Still feel partial about the Givenchy dress, though we all knew that it'd be everwhere. Sad thing is that only a small number of women can actually look good in it.

can you post paris and nicole pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

thanks so much! :smile:

i still dont think they deserve any press (esp. in the fashion world), but im curious to see what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->