Harper's Bazaar June 2007 : Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie by Peter Lindbergh

well, it isn't as bad of an ed as I thought it would be. I thought they were actually going to show the girls running from police in jumpsuits or something! :lol:

^ :lol: The pictures are actually quite decent, though I'm not a fan of either.

"Best New Accessories"
ph: Darryl Patterson

Scanned by seanutbutter

could you please post fall's hair and makeup trends and season's must haves?
THANK YOU

Could anyone scan the BEAUTY section, please? :flower:

Wow their edit,actually looks good,thats Lindbergh for ya!I LOVE that white coat,Nicole has on.

seanutbutter thanks for all the scans,specailyl Beauty section. :heart:

I personally like the cover and the editorial. I'm guessing Bazaar is trying to put back a sort of pop twist on it by putting them on the cover.

wow I thought I would absolutely detest the paris and nicole editorial...I'm in love with it! I was expecting bright colors which would make it look really cheap and fake.

I love the Paris and Nicole editorial...I bought the issue yesterday...I am slightly fascinated by both of them, the same way I'm fascinated with anyone who grew up the way they did and has that level of fame, so I see the appeal...

Despite my dislike of having those two on the cover, I must admit the editorial is really good. The clothes and the styling are amazing.... Overall the editiorials in this issue are great. Gisele's is beyond beautiful, incredibly stunning. Coco's is quite nice also!! Overall a really good issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->