Harper's Bazaar - Worldwide

The blond model is Madeleine Rose from Australia's next top model. I can't believe how toned she looks! Amazing job! :heart:

yup. she's credited as madeline and apparently she's in a singapore agency. hmm, jade from america's next top model is working here too...dunno why the next top model girls are flocking here.

the janet cover is nto a reprint, the shoot it exclusively for singapore bazaar.

wasabecandy said:
sorry for the late reply, the platinum blonde in the eve editorial is: oxana. most of the models in singapore bazaar are little known...i love how they look though...very glam and not ultra skinny.

Thanx for the info. I love singapore bazzar and also varierty of their models - at least somewhere can starting models get amazig beautiful editorials.

Has Jade done anything since she was there? However Madeleine is amazing. Her portfolio is just beautiful. What agency is Madeleine with?

yup...mostly all over the fashion party scene. i've got a newspaper fashion special were she did the shoot...dunno if its still around...it was quite pretty. if i could find it i will scan...but i'm not sure which section to post it.

Please do so! Post it in America's next top model section, love miss Jade! :blush:
Can you please check Madeleine's agency name?:flower:

this cover is sooo unlike harpers bazaar, but at least all the eds seem great....

Bazaar Singapore October 2006 : Denisa Dvorakova

i didn't get the chance to post this when it came out, so i thought i post it now.
/

I :heart: :heart: :heart: you Wasabecandy. I was waiting for ages to get a scand of that Bazaar Cover featuring Denisa!!! Love it!! Thank you very much. Karma if I can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->