Heads

SiennaInLondon

Reaction score
Ok this may be a bizarre topic but I want to know what sort of head size everyone has. Mine is really small and in the words of my friend "golf-ball-esque" :( I am also quite tall so it is wierd. Furthermore, I have a flat back of my head because I don't think my parents rotated me enough or something. I emailed a cranio-plastic surgeon once and he said he couldn't do anything that wouldn't put my life at risk. Ugh life is soooooo difficult. I am gonna try extensions on the back of my head though. I know models have small heads but my icon of beauty Angelina Jolie has a HA-UGE one.

Actually maybe I should have named this thread something different... to ya know avoid confusion with other body parts... :ninja: :P

I am also tall with a small head :P like I was trying on bike helmets and the ones that fit me best were intended for small children :ninja: I think the reason models often have small heads is because they can be quite thin without getting that bobble head look that skinny actress and such wind up with like Kate Bosworth and the like. I'm not picking on her, she just seems like a good example. Anyway, as there is nothing to be done about it, I wouldn't stress about it, I sure you look great :flower:

Hey it's better to have a small head than a huge one that looks like it's about to break off - look at Diana Kumulova or whatever her name is..

I'm happy with my head, I think it's just the right size.

I'm sure you all look great. Have you thought of maybe getting a hairstyle that will give an appearance of a larger head?

I have a big head. In hat size too, large. :P

I'm 5'4, fairly thin, and have a medium-sized head, I'd say. I just wish my face wasn't so round! :cry: :wink:

Erin said:
I'm 5'4, fairly thin, and have a medium-sized head, I'd say. I just wish my face wasn't so round! :cry: :wink:

Yeah how can you change face shape? I have been having orthodontics (well orthotropics which is the alternative) and my face has become square -but I do have cheekbones now yay!! I wish my face was round again!! Ha ha. Grass. Green.

Oh by the way this is not meant to be a sympathise with my head thread (!) it is more a describe your head thread.

I feel your pain!!!! I hate looking in shop mirrors.... like far away kind of.... because I look abnormal.

I am 5'8 with a small head, even my friend said so. :(
But hey I bet your face makes up for it :wink:

it's not that my head is big, it's just that my body is too small

:lol: this thread made me giggle !
i don't know abt my head size . . .
i have never considered this . . .
wht is a normal sized head for a petite 16yr old girl?! :angel:
anyone ?

hmm..I am 5'4" and I have a big head!
It's true! For my convocation gown fitting I even took a larger size for my mortar board than most of my guy friends!

Add to the fact that my face is round.... :ninja:

i_<3_chanel said:
:lol: this thread made me giggle !
i don't know abt my head size . . .
i have never considered this . . .
wht is a normal sized head for a petite 16yr old girl?! :angel:
anyone ?

I don't know...but I guess as long as it looks proportional?
Most importantly is to have a good sensible head on your shoulders...size doesn't matter.. B)

My head is on the smaller side. Mostly because I have somewhat long, narrow face. I find somedays it looks big and others it looks small. Weird.

Im 5'11 and my friend says i have a small head lol, i never really thought about it before!

odd topic- but im 6'1 and have a big head..sadly i can't wear a tribly ( a fashion urge i can't satisfy)

Ha! What a funny thread! Chiangsi, I'm 5'6" and have a HUGE head as well. For convocation, I had to get the largest mortar size. And during my third year in college. I decided to shave my head. BIG MISTAKE (and large blow to my vanity)! It only made my head look bigger without the hair to balance it out. I'm never getting a short haircut again.

Oh my God, I thought I was quite alone in worrying over this sort of thing... :ninja: Well, there are the respondants who said they've never thought of it before. I don't think a day goes by where I don't worry over the size of my head, shape of my ears, length of my nailbeds... :rofl:

I've been told I have a small head. I think it fits my body right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->