Heatherette S/S 07 NYC

Trista said:
Tacky as always, but it's Heatherette, so you have to love it. Admit it. Of course, with the required Hilton sisters appearance...

I'm going there. I admit it. I usually hate Heatherette, but I love this. It's so fun, and Patricia Schmid looks sooo adorable with that puppy dog!! :D

How can u guys not love this? Heatherette is by far the most exciting show in NY...most of everything else is complete bordem. Does EVERYTHING have to be classic and elegant?

Before I came on here I was thinking......Is this even worth my double click....Then I thought well let's just see.......And know I'm I'm think why did I even click on this.

.....Let's see. Looks a little better than babyphat but I still don't like it.

i despise heatherette with a passion. tacky, cheap and easy. they're the perez hilton of fashion.

wow
cant say i like the clothes much...i prefer last season much better
but this show is insane..i would go nuts if i was the art director

the dress on tiiu is pretty

Well, it was funny. Intentionally, as well. Unlike Marc Jacobs :lol:

^^^ Yeah exactly, you cant blame Heatherette. Its literally designed to look over the top and outrageous. And im really loving Kelis here lol.

Doctor Caroline said:
How can u guys not love this? Heatherette is by far the most exciting show in NY...most of everything else is complete bordem. Does EVERYTHING have to be classic and elegant?

I agree for the most part...

It just doesn't seem like it took much understanding or intellect to produce this. Besides that, however, Heatherette is great. They are certainly creative and I like what they do most of the time.

Doctor Caroline said:
Yes it IS Kelis, so perfect for the show.
God.

I love Kelis too...

This show is soo beyond tasteless, for godsakes they have leaves glued to thier dresses and bikini's that's not fashion! That's camoflouge!

I wouldnt call it tasteless, in fact Heatherette is anything but tasteless. They just go over the top.

tifa said:
Well, it was funny. Intentionally, as well. Unlike Marc Jacobs :lol:

Haha, yes! I have the distinct feeling that if this thread was entitled "Marc Jacobs S/S '07" everyone would ADORE it. :innocent: :lol: :wink: :heart:

Exactly. The fact that it is Heatherette turns a lot of people off of it. I love how they go so over the top and what not-and of course the usual suspects: Lydia Hearst, the Hiltons, Tinsley, and no Heatherette show is complete without Amanda Lepore.

Salvatore said:
It could have been worse. MUCH worse ^_^

so true. of course, that's saying without paris... anyway, i don't think this is meant to be taken seriously. i'll just :lol:. those two imaginative people who did this are actually quite brazen. very individualistic which is fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate flashy fashion, no matter what the label is. that's why i hate most versace, d&g, moschino...

lol You're the opposite of me. I thrive on sexy fashion. But I despise Cavalli, he tries too hard and makes them look sl*tty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->