Heatherette S/S 07 NYC

I noticed Mena Suvari and the cutie pie Mya.

item
item

<stealstyle.blogspot.com>

I read once that Heatherette was the name they gave to an obsessed fan of Ritchie and Co (pre Fashion, club world). Her name might have been Heather and became Heatherette. To be confirmed, but I think I'm close to the truth.

I only look at Heatherette to see the great Ms. Lepore and it always saddens me a bit to see her cheapening herself in such tacky company. She is so much better than Heatherette. She should be walking the runway for designers on the level Comme des Garcon and Balenciaga.

i saw pictures of ms. lespore's nether region. i'm guessing that you didnt see those pictures, haruki. i think she would be too big of a distraction if she was modeling for comme de garcons etc.

some of these outfits are awfully tacky.

and its too bad that heatherette's line for macys is so chintzy.

Terrible. The only entertaining thing about Heatherette these days is the Amanda Lepore and club-kid appearances at and in shows. They were okay/borderline good for the first couple years and then ZAP! it turns into cheap bullsh*t. Some of the models are downright ugly looking in these get-ups...

everything in fashion doesn't have to be serious and boring but it doesn't have to be an adult-sized Limited Too/Claire's/Libby Lu/The Icing, either.

and I like Amanda but modelling for Balenciaga, Comme des Garçons, etc? no.

Not my most fave Heatherette collection, but I still love it! I think Heatherette is all about going over the top, fantasy and fun. It's escapism at its best... that's what it's suppossed to be.

Amanda Lepore is a freak! How could it even be considered that she walk for Balenciaga?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealexc69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->