Miss Sixty S/S 08 NYC

Adore it... not really cohesive- looks like two seperate collections, but two hot and modern collections.

I kind of like it
but what happens with miss sixty is that it is so bad quality
am i crazy¿

I love this.

I've accepted that Miss Sixty is a very contemporary-lux brand. In other words, its very sporty and youthful.

Yes its not the best quality and its not anything close to Paris - but that is what the Miss Sixty aesthetic is. Its New York and its FUN.

ps. YELLOW looks so fresh - it rreally does remind me of summer.

brilliant and playful :wub:

I'm sorry but all I can think of is a bad remake of Barbarella. Nothing appeals to me at all. And it looks cheap but expensive... :unsure:

I don't like this at all. I just find it to be very boring.

I knew not to expect anything big so what I want to know is where is Energie!?

Some pieces are kinda nice, but I feel like most of it looks kind of tacky and cheap. :ninja:

nice except some of the colors and fabrics.

Nah...Don't like it except for some pieces. I just can't get over my opinion that Miss Sixty is cheap teenager crap. I think it's because of some of the people who wear it actually. Sorry.

This looks cool and even more cooler compared to the winter collection (for me, it was crap). It's fresh and young, and that's what Miss Sixty is about, and there aren't many trashy looks, which is nice.

Some of the shirts and dresses are nice but most of the pants (especially the metallic trousers and those hideously unflattering jeans on Stam) need to be burned!

can someone please post bigger pics of detalis, actually shoes...

Some of the shirts and dresses are nice but most of the pants (especially the metallic trousers and those hideously unflattering jeans on Stam) need to be burned!

yeah those jeans are ugly

i loved it and was suprised to see such a big difference from the horrible Spring/Summer 2007 collection.

it looks very different and more mature than the past collections..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->